Fa cup tickets (4 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Offer them up to anyone with an account. Need rid of them today.

Stafford_SkBlue

It looks like you have to have 1300 plus points to go and buy. It wont let me in as a season ticket holder. Surely it should be left open to all registered users etc.

Major Tom

Fellow SBT'ers I'm looking for 1 ticket pref' around block 140 but happy with anywhere ..if you know anybody who has a spare please let me know ..i'm in Wark/Leam area if anyone wants to do cash for an email smartphone wallet transfer

Viktor17

Front row seats on level 2 and nobody can buy them. That’s not right 3 days before kickoff
I just don't understand logic now, are they seriously concerned that ST holders are going to be flogging tickets to UTD fans!?!

Literally got people desperate to take them. If we can't get additional 2 today, we won't bother as wife made plans etc now with youngest and getting late to change.

shmmeee

I don’t need a ticket. But if it helps get one more sold, I found a supporter number from 2017, but when I try to reset the password I don’t get a reset email. Someone said there’s a way to get them activated with purchase history, if it’s low effort for me happy to give someone that number.

shepardo01

I don’t need a ticket. But if it helps get one more sold, I found a supporter number from 2017, but when I try to reset the password I don’t get a reset email. Someone said there’s a way to get them activated with purchase history, if it’s low effort for me happy to give someone that number.
Is it on same email as your other accounts?
If so, system won't send e.mail as it can't recognise which account it is linked to!!
I had the same, emailed ticket office with an alternative e.mail address to link it to. Was then able to purchase off that.

Rusty Trombone

you need 1300+ points for any sale at the moment, that's the sticking point for people at the moment.

shmmeee

Is it on same email as your other accounts?
If so, system won't send e.mail as it can't recognise which account it is linked to!!
I had the same, emailed ticket office with an alternative e.mail address to link it to. Was then able to purchase off that.

Fired off an email with an alias they can use, if I get a positive response I’ll post in here first come first served.

Users who are viewing this thread