Fa cup tickets (12 Viewers)

SBT

The idea that the club have handled this well is now evaporating

It's farcical , for starters I've ended up in the heavens whilst the club held tickets back for some bizarre reason
Some people will argue that hundreds of empty seats behind the goal is a bad thing, but at least the players will be able to easily see which of their friends and family members couldn’t be bothered to show up

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

They’ve become available
The point is they shouldn't have been made available four days before the game when some of us bought our tickets like 3 weeks ago or however long ago it was (its been long enough I have forgotten). The priority windows have been all over the place, and they have given whoever these tickets were for, way too long to put on sale.

Liquid Gold

The idea that the club have handled this well is now evaporating

It's farcical , for starters I've ended up in the heavens whilst the club held tickets back for some bizarre reason
They've obviously allocated a set number for players and sponsors etc. which is fair enough.

What they seem to have done though is, say each player could bring 10 family, held back the entire 10 tickets instead of looking at previous visits and working out an estimated total to hold and release the rest to fans.

Also I don't agree with them holding back all category 1 and 2 tickets behind the goal where fans want to sit. They could easily have given sponsors etc. a range of categories and place them in a line upwards around the halfway line, still great seats but gives fans priority on where they want to sit.

In isolation it wouldn't be too bad but when parties are split up and people are on their own it's a bad look.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Just got 2 adults in Block 135. Why are they only £45 for adult and £35 for kids? I paid £80 for adult and £70 for kids in Block 128
I just bought an additional one, selected it and it was £45, the payment failed (never happens with TicketMaster...) the ticket disappeared from my basket, so I had to re-do it all thought I selected the same seat again and it said £80 (or something like that). The seats were basically an aisle apart. Obviously a Wembley/FA issue but madness the difference in prices for seats a metre apart.

Liquid Gold

The camera is on the other side too so when it looks at our fans it'll be looking at families, sponsors and singles.

We'll look like Fulham fans.

MalcSB

Tickets are apparently arriving but the club hasn’t told us that this was happening as they said they would. Is this a scam? Are they genuine tickets? Were all those pointing us to club statements deluded?

pusbccfc

The camera is on the other side too so when it looks at our fans it'll be looking at families, sponsors and singles.

We'll look like Fulham fans.

We won't, it will be full.

There's 650 tickets left, they will be sold.

SBbucks

Tickets are apparently arriving but the club hasn’t told us that this was happening as they said they would. Is this a scam? Are they genuine tickets? Were all those pointing us to club statements deluded?

They have posted, as they said they would. You’ll have to find something else to panic about now, I’m sure you’ll think of something.

bigfatronssba

Why not behind the goal where the players can see them?

Because delicate WAGs won’t want to sit amongst a load of riff raff

Users who are viewing this thread