Fa cup tickets (13 Viewers)

MTK

It's totally bonkers. These should have been in the first tranche for the most loyal supporters. Doesn't show the Club in the best light!
Isn't there always a batch of prime tickets for big games that pops up near the end of sale. I got a ticket for the last game at Highfield Rd that way. Wasn't a STH that year, they'd sold out and I went into the ticket office on the off chance. The woman serving said they had literally just had some tickets set aside for the players' families come in and I got two. It probably always happens - it's whether you're prepared to take a risk on it I guess.

pusbccfc

torchomatic

These just aren't selling at 1300 pts are they!!

Well, I've had mine and why would I want another for a friend/relative who wouldn't be sitting anywhere near me? I guess just being bought by 1300 plusers for their mates who don't care if they are on their own.

paulm

Looking for a single ticket - anyone know anyone looking to sell one? I have two so far for my daughter and myself but want one for the old man....

CBS16

Them areas will be very strange, full of people sat on their own that barely ever watch us. A bit of a joyless way to sell tickets, my group is now completely split around the stadium, and they didnt even sell out. All so that people who barely go anyway can't moan at them on twitter that they couldn't get a ticket. Woulda been better waiting until today but who knew this would happen!

McLovin87

Looks like those remaining tickets have been pulled now, maybe there just going to open them up to everyone!

MalcSB

Just spoke to the ticket office, they didn't even know they've been taken off and now raising it to get them added back....

I was going to buy an additional one!
Mmm, sounds like Ticketmaster continuing to play a blinder here. Fills me with confidence.

skybluecam

No-one does, but someone has to!

I find it odd that we allocated so many prime seats to people who ended up not even wanting to go
It’s fair enough imo. Players might want their families somewhere they can see them and they’re not exactly going to want them in the cheap seats are they.

SkyBluePower

So are these tickets in the lower blocks part of the extra 2000 then or additional to that?
I don’t think 2000 tickets seem to have been available since the 34000 sales number was announced.
I get that sponsor tickets were released as this always happens but this extra 2000 allocation does seem a bit confusing.
It’s getting a bit late now- people will have made their mind up about travel, cost , logistics etc so why not open back up to the 50 points or purchase history cluster. 2 per person. Gives it a fighting chance of selling out if people can at least sit together. These are great seats .

Users who are viewing this thread