Fa cup tickets (10 Viewers)

M&B Stand

Have 4x direct Train £40 from Warwick parkway to wembley stadium that I no longer need, if anyone needs pm me.

Otis

Have you notified @Otis ?
Wait What GIF by Willie Jones

Pusb1

Varane, Lindelof, Martinez, Evans, Shaw all unfit for Utd against us

at CB they’ll just have Maguire and that young guy at the back

we need to target this

skybluepedro

Does anyone have a spare supporter number they are not using. I’m a ticket short and looking add into my account to let me purchase. Thanks in advance 👍

bigfatronssba

At least we'll avoid the humiliation of swathes of empty seats like at Sheff Utd & Man City's game last year (Sheff Utd allowed season ticket holders to buy 5 tickets each)

SkyBlueSoul

At least we'll avoid the humiliation of swathes of empty seats like at Sheff Utd & Man City's game last year (Sheff Utd allowed season ticket holders to buy 5 tickets each)

Says a lot that Man City were prepared enough to have branded covering for empty seats

ccfccv3

Hi guys. New user here. I have a 1 spare ticket I’m willing im willing give it for a discount also. It’s in block 534. Message me and we can discuss

Last edited:

biggymania

No, it shows all seats in the ground but tickets not on sale because they're not allocated to our team (or either team!) will still appear as “unavailable”. As such you can only see how many unsold Coventry seats there are.

Last edited:

Robinshio

about 800 left - would be interesting if we did get to the final, with 3500 of those in this round not being able to get tickets due to the reduced allocation
it should mean the 50+ points and STH should be ok though

Users who are viewing this thread