Fa cup tickets (11 Viewers)

OffenhamSkyBlue

I'm one of the previous purchase history brigade, as is my wife. But she can't go due to being in recovery from surgery. Presumably i can buy hers so that my sister (who doesn't have purchase history) can come with me? They aren't going to be able to carry out ID checks against the ticket stub at the gate, are they?

bigfatronssba

I'm one of the previous purchase history brigade, as is my wife. But she can't go due to being in recovery from surgery. Presumably i can buy hers so that my sister (who doesn't have purchase history) can come with me? They aren't going to be able to carry out ID checks against the ticket stub at the gate, are they?

The people on the gate won’t care less providing it’s not an adult using a kids ticket

mark82

How will this go today I wonder...

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Begin Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

mark82

The fact there's no queue suggests it's not that busy. For season ticket holders it started 30/40 mins before
Queue didn't start on 50+ points until a few minutes before. Think there will be plenty sold in the first hour or so. That'll give an indication of whether the club will need to do anything else.

SkyBlueSoul

I cant. If theres 2500 in the queue, they will be the ones getting the tickets

That still leaves us with 8.5 thousand left
I know a few people buying multiple, one person buying for a whole group. Doesn't mean most will be, but it won't just be the number in the queue gone.

MTK

Just dipped in to look, 2500 in the queue. Can see most going today.
People join the queue on more than one device. I was in three queues, and closed two of them immediately I started to use the best looking one. I wouldn't let seeing a number like 2,500 put anyone off logging in, especially with it being one ticket per supporter number

MTK

Wait what
I logged into my account on my laptop, phone and iPad. The iPad gave me the lowest random number in the queue when the sale opened so I exited the other two and proceeded with buying my tickets on the IPad. I wouldn't have been able to buy more than the two tickets I had supporters numbers for. I know I'm not the only person doing that so I think there are using fewer people in the queue than it appears.

Users who are viewing this thread