Fa cup tickets (5 Viewers)

SkyBlueMatt

Selling them how they have gives us the best chance of creating an atmosphere.

They'll go one way or the other. It's no big deal. If they do increase the allowance to ST holders (no basing it on points). Most people will have access to 2, so family and friends want to come, they can sit together.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

quinn1971

Why the panic, every Cov fan who should get one will get one, 27,500 at the Leeds game, 8500 more tickets than that ? relax, it’s not like we haven’t been there before,

jas365

Need a purchase history. That's not just the handful of years that currently gives points though. Theoretically could have purchased a single ticket 6 years ago, so have 0 points.

This is correct, my dad passed away a couple of years ago but his account is still linked to mine. When i checked last week his account has no points and no history. I was going to buy an extra ticket this way but can't on this account.

mark82

This is correct, my dad passed away a couple of years ago but his account is still linked to mine. When i checked last week his account has no points and no history. I was going to buy an extra ticket this way but can't on this account.
Would be able to on Thursday though.

shepardo01

My sister and her family live in the Cotswolds. They've been to 5 or 6 home games this season. I've always purchased the tickets for them close to my ST. They can't get Wembley tickets, and I can't get them for them. Same situation with my Son's friends. Two of them regularly come with us but again i always sort tickets so they don't have a way of getting Wembley tickets either.

I know its my fault for sorting the tickets but at the time i never imagined this situation. Judging by the fact we've only sold 25K tickets i reckon a lot of people in this situation of wanting to go but simply can't buy tickets.
This is spot on!
@Sky Blue Pete @Saddlebrains , do the club know this is the case!??
Can't see the 36k selling out if people just can't access the tickets even if they want them!!

SBbucks

They've definitely scuffed this whole sales process , fans can't take wives and kids etc because of strict 1 per person quota .. there's still 11000 tickets available

Nonsense that shouldn't be repeated

Rubbish, if they had accounts for their wives and kids (and had previously assigned tickets to them) they would be able to take them. The whole process has worked perfectly well so far (and very fairly) for the vast majority of regular and even occasional supporters. And from Thursday anyone left without a ticket who has any purchase history at all will be able to get one.
I’m not sure why people feel such an entitlement to take day trippers, it’s not 2017 anymore.

Evo1883

Rubbish, if they had accounts for their wives and kids (and had previously assigned tickets to them) they would be able to take them. The whole process has worked perfectly well so far (and very fairly) for the vast majority of regular and even occasional supporters. And from Thursday anyone left without a ticket who has any purchase history at all will be able to get one.
I’m not sure why people feel such an entitlement to take day trippers, it’s not 2017 anymore.

Should we go to wembley with empty seats , we will be the laughing stock of english football, all to make a few fans who paid for a shirt in 2019 happy .. load of shite

Evo1883

I misread. Thought it was a no points but had bought using the account before. Not entirely sure why you'd create an account and not buy.

Also, if needed, could buy a ticket for one of the remaining games on it, then it would have purchase history.
Can buy anything from the club shop for purchase history

rexo87

Have advised the club
Not sure anything can be done now
Think 2 per season ticket was probably a good idea in hindsight

Surely they open up another window a couple of days after the next window on Thursday for season ticket holders to get another per ST? That way the final few thousand will go. I’ve got loads of mates who go occasionally but don’t have an account as either I get them for them or they POTG.

Not sure anything can be done is not really good enough. (Not having a go at you as I’m guessing this is what you’ve been told)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBbucks

Have advised the club
Not sure anything can be done now
Think 2 per season ticket was probably a good idea in hindsight

How can they have done 2 per ST holder given 34k allocation and 18.5k ST holders? If they had done that the complaint (rightly) would have been that non-ST holders couldn’t get tickets. They could have done 2 per ST holder with a certain number of points, but not a blanket 2 each.

Evo1883

How can they have done 2 per ST holder given 34k allocation and 18.5k ST holders? If they had done that the complaint (rightly) would have been that non-ST holders couldn’t get tickets. They could have done 2 per ST holder with a certain number of points, but not a blanket 2 each.
They could have offered the 5000 premier league package holders 2 per ST ..

I'm not one btw

Sky Blue Pete

Surely they open up another window a couple of days after the next window on Thursday for season ticket holders to get another per ST? That way the final few thousand will go. I’ve got loads of mates who go occasionally but don’t have an account as either I get them for them or they POTG.

Not sure anything can be done is not really good enough. (Not having a go at you as I’m guessing this is what you’ve been told)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I’ve not been told anything and I thought the way it was done was great but it appears not

SBbucks

They could have offered the 5000 premier league package holders 2 per ST ..

I'm not one btw

Maybe, but that’s very different to Pete’s suggestion of 2 per ST holder.
I am a PL package holder and don’t think it would have been right to do that, it would have produced just as many complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread