Fa cup tickets (5 Viewers)

edgy

I thought we'd established they couldn't have offer 2 per ST, as there wouldn't have been enough tickets if everyone wanted 2.

Everyone who wants a ticket will get one. If we dont sell them out, then that's not the club's fault. I'd imagine if there is any left and no demand from account holders, they'll work something out locally to shift them. Good old fashioned queue up with ID and utility bill to prove local address.

Saddlebrains

I thought we'd established they couldn't have offer 2 per ST, as there wouldn't have been enough tickets if everyone wanted 2.

Everyone who wants a ticket will get one. If we dont sell them out, then that's not the club's fault. I'd imagine if there is any left and no demand from account holders, they'll work something out locally to shift them. Good old fashioned queue up with ID and utility bill to prove local address.

It will go to ST with certain points or Prem package holders.

Which they should have done first tbh

Saddlebrains

How many people have a registered account and less than 50 points then?

Well this is it. But from what Im
told nowhere near what they thought.

Aside from the obvious, lapsed fan, moved away, illness so cant attend, forgot log in details so use mates accounts etc

They also didn't take into account multiple accounts for one person mot being arsed about it when logging in over the years and just made a new one each time

Its a mess

SkyBlueMatt

They have royally fucked it. Dont be surprised to see someone get the bullet from Doug for this

So dramatic, not like you to be negative. :ROFLMAO:

They would have known the numbers for each window. See where we're at on the 11th then open it up to 2 per ST for everyone below 1050 points.

Everyone that needs a ticket, has one. At least now we know, how many fans we have.

Ian1779

How many people have a registered account and less than 50 points then?
I fall in that category, don’t live that close, my son plays football every Saturday, trains midweek so don’t get much chance to attend. If I do it’s pretty last minute so will get a walk up if I can.

Saddlebrains

So dramatic, not like you to be negative. :ROFLMAO:

They would have known the numbers for each window. See where we're at on the 11th then open it up to 2 per ST for everyone below 1050 points.

Everyone that needs a ticket, has one. At least now we know, how many fans we have.

Not been negative for a while you pimple. No chance more than a couple of thousand go Thursday. Club are already preparing to put it to ST holders over 800 again. Whether or not that comes to fruition we'll see

hamertime

I take it if you are a season ticket holder and already have a ticket, you are still not able to buy another ticket when they open to anyone who has an account?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Still don't think it is a massive deal. Once the next round is open a couple thousand more will go. Once that is done just open up 2 per ticket for members and the remaining will sell. We'll be alright and there should be very limited amounts of Manchester United 'fans' in our end.

San Francisco

It’s fine. I’m sure they’ll go on sale to accounts with 10-50 points next and tickets will sell to near our full allocation. What it shows is how small our fanbase really is. It’ll take time to build our numbers up so we have 30k+ accounts with over 50 points and sellout every match. 6 years ago we were in League 2 FFS this stuff takes time.

chiefdave

do we really have thousands of fans who in the years we've been using online ticketing have not once purchased a ticket? Maybe we have but I'd be surprised

really is a no win situation for the club. when there was rumours of more than one ticket for certain sections of season ticket holder, be it based on points, premier package or anything else, there was uproar. Now we've not sold out in the second tier of sales people are going into meltdown

sure if they'd allowed season ticket holders to buy multiple tickets and they'd sold them on to Man Utd supporters nobody would have complained :rolleyes:

Ashdown

They will all sell but the main problem to date is that everyone can only get one each and many will wait to buy when they can try and arrange to sit with friends/ family.
Nothing was as bad as the shambles in 1987 when the club capitulated and gave out handfuls of tickets willy nilly just to clear the crowds outside HR.

slondonskyblue

The point being it's too late to offer people another ticket because they'll be in a different tier.

As a prem package st holder what am I gonna do with another ticket in the top tier when I'm in the lower tier.

andy86

Not been negative for a while you pimple. No chance more than a couple of thousand go Thursday. Club are already preparing to put it to ST holders over 800 again. Whether or not that comes to fruition we'll see
Having a week between windows has been crazy too. One day of sales, and then 6 days of nothing.

Once they get round to another ST holder sale period it will be the week of the game.

slondonskyblue

Why didn't they let ST holders buy and assign for those with 50+ points if that is only 25,000 people. Or a purchasing history.

The whole process really has been very odd.

MTK

I go to matches with another season ticket holder. We have our tickets. If we were able to get another ticket each there are undoubtedly a couple of City supporting friends we could buy for who don't have active accounts because others usually get their tickets for them, and they have never bothered to get them assigned, or they POTG etc. Definitely worth opening it up again

Hiraeth

Why didn't they let ST holders buy and assign for those with 50+ points if that is only 25,000 people. Or a purchasing history.

The whole process really has been very odd.
I'm guessing Ticketmaster isn't smart enough to let STH assign and buy for 50+ points holders without giving access to 50+ points holders to buy tickets themselves at the same time.

Alkhen

Could they not now open up a round to season ticket holders to buy 2per account and allow them to return their original tickets?

I'm sure they will shift them all but does seem a bit of a mess, even a dosser like me got 2 tickets with ease

Ashdown

Hopefully this will encourage people to properly allocate their purchases in future.
Yes I agree, I e mailed the club to see if they could create a new account for my wife and allocate the points she should be due for games attended. They said they couldn’t do that retrospectively…..

The Great Eastern

They will all sell but the main problem to date is that everyone can only get one each and many will wait to buy when they can try and arrange to sit with friends/ family.
Nothing was as bad as the shambles in 1987 when the club capitulated and gave out handfuls of tickets willy nilly just to clear the crowds outside HR.
There were large numbers of Spurs fans in our end in '87. When Spurs scored both their goals at our end of the stadium in the 1st half, many people were jumping up and down, celebrating, in the lower tier.

Users who are viewing this thread