Fa cup tickets (5 Viewers)

PVA

So there’s a sale date next Thursday that isn’t actually happening?

That's not general sale.

General sale means open to anyone, zero restrictions. Which they won't do of course because you'd get a load of Man Utd fans buying in the Cov end.

jordan210

Yeah I've fucked up myself not allocating points to my mate who is in the same network as me and just keeping on my account. He's had to buy 3x separate home game tickets to get to the magic 50 points

It's not as if I gain points either, I'll only get 10x points regardless of how many tickets I buy!

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

This is what my brother has done for his wife. No allocated when he has purchased. So she has 0.

So im missing out currently. booo.

Liquid Gold

I have one person in my network who has an account with 0 points set up ages ago who won't be coming.

Can sort someone out with that once next sale period comes.

Sick Boy

tbf not quite general sale as previous purchase history required
That's not general sale.

General sale means open to anyone, zero restrictions. Which they won't do of course because you'd get a load of Man Utd fans buying in the Cov end.
That's not General sale is it.#

General Sale is when anyone can by tickets, there are still limitations with that window.
Fair enough, I meant the final purchase window. They’ll go quickly next Thursday I reckon.

Johnnythespider

I'm a bit frustrated with the allocation system, as I buy tickets for my son on my account. He can't make every game, so doesn't have a season ticket.

Hence I have over 1100 points, but he'll not be at Wembley! I'm sure they'll be others in the same situation.
You can assign the ticket you buy for him to him and he would got the points

McLovin87

I haven't counted the dots but using a sophisticated algorithm, there has got to be around 8,000 tickets left, mostly in the top tier!

ccfcricoh

I have one person in my network who has an account with 0 points set up ages ago who won't be coming.

Can sort someone out with that once next sale period comes.
not sure that account will work in the next window.

By looks of it next window will only be people between 10-50 points.

i'm sure theyve got the maths right but feels like there could be some tickets left at current rate

SBbucks

I’d say in the context of this game it’s pretty much general sale for actual supporters.

Ok, whatever. Suggest you check with the club whether “pretty much general sale” will get you a ticket if you haven’t got a previous purchase history.

Alkhen

I'm so glad I sorted my sons JSB through his own account earlier in the season, sounds a real drag if you arent all connected up in networks.

was pretty supprised there were loads of tickets left at 11:30. Phone data crapped out on me twice before I finally got it sorted. Found the pick a seat feature fiddly AF on a phone screen.

Good luck those still trying

fernandopartridge

Unlike me to be old fashioned but could the club have sold some tickets in person on the production of stubs for those people who have paid on the gate or otherwise attended matches where they've had tickets bought for them but not assigned? However many stubs = 50 points?

Ashdown

I’ve messed up and will learn from it too. I can get a ticket but not for the wife who has been to all the games with me. I bought them and didn't allocate the points to her. She should have about 300 🤦‍♂️

skyblueflood

Like many others on here, I've messed up and didn't allocate points to a mate. I've sorted myself out (wembley wembley!) but I'm still trying to help my mate out.

If anyone has 50 points and doesn't plan on going Wembley, will you let me know? Cheers.

SBbucks

Unlike me to be old fashioned but could the club have sold some tickets in person on the production of stubs for those people who have paid on the gate or otherwise attended matches where they've had tickets bought for them but not assigned? However many stubs = 50 points?

If you had asked them nicely I’m sure they could have provided a personalised service for all those people too disorganised to get their tickets/stubs assigned to their accounts. I’m sure as they’ve got nothing else to do they might even have gift-wrapped and hand-delivered them.

fernandopartridge

If you had asked them nicely I’m sure they could have provided a personalised service for all those people too disorganised to get their tickets/stubs assigned to their accounts. I’m sure as they’ve got nothing else to do they might even have gift-wrapped and hand-delivered them.
Well no, the club offer pay on the gate voluntarily so should recognise people that use it

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Phoenix5555

Anyone else noticed that tickets which have been purchased this morning are still showing in light blue on the map.
The one i got is like this and I have confirmation of the sale etc so all gone through fine. May be why so many seats look like they arent sold yet

bigfatronssba

Anyone else noticed that tickets which have been purchased this morning are still showing in light blue on the map.
The one i got is like this and I have confirmation of the sale etc so all gone through fine. May be why so many seats look like they arent sold yet

Doing it for league matches as well. Bug in the system I imagine

Sick Boy

At this point I’m not sure I can believe we’re a similar age.

Liquid Gold

not sure that account will work in the next window.

By looks of it next window will only be people between 10-50 points.

i'm sure theyve got the maths right but feels like there could be some tickets left at current rate
I don't think so mate. The website says:

Thursday 28th March – Midday
2023/24 Season Ticket Holders

Thursday 4th April – 10am
Supporters with 50+ points, who had an account created on or before 15th March 2024.

Thursday 11th April – 10am
Supporters with a previous purchase history, who had an account on or before 15th March 2024

Stage 1 - STH
Stage 2 - 50+ points
Stage 3 - has an account with previous purchases set up before 16th Mar

The account is a family member who has basically given up on it the last few years so no points on the account but will have a record of purchases going back years

David O'Day

I don't think so mate. The website says:

Thursday 28th March – Midday
2023/24 Season Ticket Holders

Thursday 4th April – 10am
Supporters with 50+ points, who had an account created on or before 15th March 2024.

Thursday 11th April – 10am
Supporters with a previous purchase history, who had an account on or before 15th March 2024

Stage 1 - STH
Stage 2 - 50+ points
Stage 3 - has an account with previous purchases set up before 16th Mar

The account is a family member who has basically given up on it the last few years so no points on the account but will have a record of purchases going back years
Yep, not even just the last few years, they can see purchase history going back a long time.

coop

Maybe struggle to sell out if you have to have had an account before as can't remember but I think play off final and jpt you could buy more than one.

covboy9

I got my ticket thought it was one per fan but my 10yo who has his name linked to my account I can buy a ticket for him! Bit late now as can’t sit with him

I’m confused

Grendel

With respect that is not the club's fault, it's yours. Tough way to learn I guess but I think the allocation system is very fair.

How many points do you actually have?

Users who are viewing this thread