Fa cup tickets (16 Viewers)

robbiethemole

Will they do another round of selling another one each for st holders, surely we can’t return tickets after boasting we will sell everything they give us

Sbarcher

Will they do another round of selling another one each for st holders, surely we can’t return tickets after boasting we will sell everything they give us
Next step is general sale. Should easily sell out.

lacesoutdom

contacted cov etc, still getting this permissions issue. fingers crossed maybe they get back to me today/tmorrow and i can buy before next thurs

wingy

"Supporters with a previous purchase history, who had an account on or before 15th March 2024"

If you buy a ticket for an upcoming home game on the account I think he'll be OK.
Club can't trace my daughter, laughable tbh!

Sky Blue Pete

Really thought it was going to be a mad scramble and sell out within minutes.

Surely pretty much everyone who was eligible for this morning's window would have got theirs by now, so it looks like there's going to be thousands left for the next window.
Hope so

Macca

Kind of not surprised. As great as it is we are playing a game we are unlikely to win to potentially play a team we will be destroyed by so not great from the football perspective. Also 4th time in 7 years at Wembley

Hiraeth

contacted cov etc, still getting this permissions issue. fingers crossed maybe they get back to me today/tmorrow and i can buy before next thurs
I've had problems before trying to access on mobile when connected to WiFi.

It's probably not the issue you're facing but if you are on mobile I'd try accessing with WiFi switched off using your mobile data instead.

hamertime

Possibly, there are many season ticket holders who would’ve liked to take their kids or partners who are also probably Coventry fans. The problem is now the season ticket holders will have already bought their tickets so if they buy more for partners or children they won’t be sitting together so won’t bother. One per season ticket holder has left more available than for the play-off final with Luton

theferret

Seems strange that people are pointing out that there are tickets left when the number of people eligible to buy so far is lower than the size of the allocation. Of course there are. Demand for this was never going to be as high as for play off final, but these will shift in final window next Thursday.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
We knew that 50 point people could buy and get them but there will be plenty who maybe went years ago, have moved away, lost interest etc who wont think about buying, the next window allows those with prior history to buy and thats still good and then maybe tiered to top ST points holders if any left at that point.

lacesoutdom

WAIT TIL END TO ASSIGN TICKET TO SOMEONE IN YOUR NETWORK

Repost for those still struggling
In and finished by 9.52.
Word of advice - I was trying to assign ticket to one of my network. It kept giving the error, you don't have permission message.
When I clicked the terms box and proceed to check out bit, ONLY THEN did it let me assign to someone else.
cant seem to assign my old man? says he doesnt have correct attribuytes?

richnrg

Just had a shock thinking I'd made a balls-up..
Got an email confirmation from Ticketmaster after purchasing tickets. Heading was 'Your FA Cup Semi-Final:'
Didn't have my glasses on, and thought it said 'Youth FA Cup Semi-Final'.

I've just got out of the shower.

Last edited:

Evo1883

£20 per raffle ticket for 4x Club Wembley seats. 1 in 199 chance.
I'd rather plop my sack on a meat grinder than give 20 of my cash to a spunk whose raffling tickets

biggymania

At this point you’re better off just calling the club and complaining.
Word of warning (I did this yesterday) - the queue will be never ending and they automatically cut you off at 2 hours.

Yesterday I spent 10 hours (5 attempts) on the phone to the ticket office and never once did I speak to a human. I suspect they weren't answering any calls at all because I got to position 1 for over 1 hour at one point before being cut off at the 2 hour limit.

SkyBlueSoul

Just bought another one a couple of seats along on our row for someone else. Disconcerting how easy it's been so far today...

biggymania

We knew that 50 point people could buy and get them but there will be plenty who maybe went years ago, have moved away, lost interest etc who wont think about buying, the next window allows those with prior history to buy and thats still good and then maybe tiered to top ST points holders if any left at that point.
I know however they structure the tiers and dates etc we will always complain but having the "General Sale" as late as the 11th April is pretty harsh. My pal is trying to fly over from Australia... but can't confirm he has a ticket until 11th... that's pretty wild and most folk abroad will be in this situation trying to arrange travel & hotels last minute.

Ideally they would have done the sales 2-3 days apart rather than 1 week... it cuts things quite close to the wire.

Joy Division

Word of warning (I did this yesterday) - the queue will be never ending and they automatically cut you off at 2 hours.

Yesterday I spent 10 hours (5 attempts) on the phone to the ticket office and never once did I speak to a human. I suspect they weren't answering any calls at all because I got to position 1 for over 1 hour at one point before being cut off at the 2 hour limit.
It's because ticketmaster deal with it and not the club

biggymania

It's because ticketmaster deal with it and not the club
The "ticket office" phone line goes to Ticket Master and not our Ticket office? I'm not convinced that is the case - because the email ticketoffice@ goes to the club, the phone line on the 02476 number I think does go to our ticket office. This was not specific to wembley - this was me calling about a problem with points not being correctly applied.

Users who are viewing this thread