Fa cup tickets (9 Viewers)

lacesoutdom

no idea whats going on with my account, got the points, just says i havent got permission to this event.

Addi

Well I am one of those who have exactly 50 points - due to me living in Iceland and I am only getting the dreaded THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU message :(

Chris1987

Tell your ma your ma
To put the champagne on ice
We're going to Wembley twice
Que sera sera

Got tickets for the Chelsea V Man City semi too ( my lad is a Chelsea member)
Some weekend

Joy Division

Well I am one of those who have exactly 50 points - due to me living in Iceland and I am only getting the dreaded THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU message :(

Perhaps the site is letting people in via a tiered service i.e letting those with more points purchase first

SkyBlueSoul

All sorted. Signed in as a STH at 9:50 and put 3 in my basket and assigned them as it hit 10:00. Only minor hiccup was assigning my Dad a 65+ then realising he doesn't turn 65 until 9 days after the game 🤦‍♂️ 😂

Corrado

I think when they said it won't go to general sale they meant to anyone with no previous account.

There is one more window which is anyone with an account, and that technically is not general sale I guess.
Is it anyone with a previous account, or is it anyone with a previous account with previous history?

My father in law has a previous account but he has made no transactions against it.

Not sure he will be eligible for the next window

McLovin87

Is it anyone with a previous account, or is it anyone with a previous account with previous history?

My father in law has a previous account but he has made no transactions against it.

If it's set up before 15th March and you buy a ticket for the upcoming home games maybe he'll be eligble then, probably best to contact the ticket office before next Thursday to see if this would be legit!

PVA

"Supporters with a previous purchase history, who had an account on or before 15th March 2024"

If you buy a ticket for an upcoming home game on the account I think he'll be OK.

coop

50 points needed

McLovin87

"Supporters with a previous purchase history, who had an account on or before 15th March 2024"

If you buy a ticket for an upcoming home game on the account I think he'll be OK.
It's a bit of a grey area, is it purchase history before now, or a purchase history from before trying to get a ticket next Thursday

Sick Boy

I don't think it's possible to do that.

Edit: Ignore me.

Last edited:

oakey

WAIT TIL END TO ASSIGN TICKET TO SOMEONE IN YOUR NETWORK

Repost for those still struggling
In and finished by 9.52.
Word of advice - I was trying to assign ticket to one of my network. It kept giving the error, you don't have permission message.
When I clicked the terms box and proceed to check out bit, ONLY THEN did it let me assign to someone else.

Covkid1968#

Map didn’t open for ages and then managed to get in.

Sick Boy

Being abroad won't make a difference, I got in bang on 10am.

coop

WAIT TIL END TO ASSIGN TICKET TO SOMEONE IN YOUR NETWORK

Repost for those still struggling
In and finished by 9.52.
Word of advice - I was trying to assign ticket to one of my network. It kept giving the error, you don't have permission message.
When I clicked the terms box and proceed to check out bit, ONLY THEN did it let me assign to someone else.
I had to get a ticket for someone and got same message there was one single available on out row.Took it back out of basket went on at 9.55 to do same thing it was already gone.Managed to get him one 3 rows up.

jordan210

Could some one grab me one. Or let me know if they end up selling one.

As used my season ticket for brothers wife who goes to most home games but doesn't have an online account

SBbucks

Very straightforward, 2 additional 50 pointers bought in level 2 at 10:02.
Yet again Ticketmaster survives the doomsayers, who would have thought?

Sick Boy

Surprised there were no issues at all considering the rush, the manual seat selection isn't great though.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There's heaps of people with qualifying points unable to buy tickets as the website is saying 'event restricted'.

McLovin87

It's weird because the system says you can't leave single seats but in block 124 there's 7 single seats scattered about!

Users who are viewing this thread