Fa cup tickets (9 Viewers)

skyblueflood

I know this is a long shot but if anyone knows anyone with an account with 50+ points that doesn't plan on going Wembley, can you let me know?

I have a mate who moved abroad a couple of years ago. He comes back for the odd game but we've never allocated points to him.

I'm hoping to link someone's account to mine so when I buy tickets, I can get an extra one for my mate.

Grendel

Not a Slipknot fan then?

Not a perfect analogy, but still better than your imaginary 80 year-old bloke struggling to find tickets at a half full Wembley!

No Slipknot are shite but that’s by the by. A behind the goal position at a football match in an international stadium with a law to say people should be seating is not a mosh pit

CBS16

Re read what you’ve written - ridiculously selfish and entitled. What if someone can only get tickets in an area and can’t stand up child or adult. Hey but you have a good day and it doesn’t matter because as a kid your view was blocked.
I'd obviously sit down if one's behind me, I'm not a complete knobhead! I just find it a bit annoying when there's plenty of other sections to sit

SBT

No Slipknot are shite but that’s by the by. A behind the goal position at a football match in an international stadium with a law to say people should be seating is not a mosh pit
Neither is a ticket right in front of the stage at the same venue to see a band. In reality it can obviously be very different.

Accessibility is paramount, but not sure it would be more fair or reasonable in practice to insist that every part of the stadium fits the needs of every possible attendee.

Grendel

Neither is a ticket right in front of the stage at the same venue to see a band. In reality it can obviously be very different.

Accessibility is paramount, but not sure it would be more fair or reasonable in practice to insist that every part of the stadium fits the needs of every possible attendee.

Again it’s rubbish - you are permitted to stand at concerts anyway - and frankly using examples like shite old slipknot and mosh pits as an attempt to appear connected with the youth is embarrassing yourself beyond belief.

MalcSB

Nobody needs to stand, many people need to sit.

Grendel

Nobody needs to stand, many people need to sit.

The fact he thinks mentioning Slipknot is a sign of edgy rock talk is hilarious. Let’s face it his off to review Shawodywody at Southend pier tonight for the Gazette

SBT

Again it’s rubbish - you are permitted to stand at concerts anyway - and frankly using examples like shite old slipknot and mosh pits as an attempt to appear connected with the youth is embarrassing yourself beyond belief.
Yes all the kids will definitely have been impressed with my Slipknot reference - given that I’m trying to explain how ticketing works to a doddery Marillion fan I don’t think I can really be accused of trying to “connect with the youth”.

Grendel

Yes all the kids will definitely have been impressed with my Slipknot reference - given that I’m trying to explain how ticketing works to a doddery Marillion fan I don’t think I can really be accused of trying to “connect with the youth”.

Oh man you call me doddery as an ageist slight. Corey Taylor is in the same decade as me.

It’s funny how you take such anger at certain prejudices but age and disability seems very easy meat and drink to laugh at

wingy

Easy then,sides seats, end's Safe standing.
To be exploited by many club's an increase in pricing, they'll all be for it!!

SBT

Oh man you call me doddery as an ageist slight. Corey Taylor is in the same decade as me.

It’s funny how you take such anger at certain prejudices but age and disability seems very easy meat and drink to laugh at
Turns out all it needed to turn Grendel woke was a joke about Marillion - will include a trigger warning next time

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Christ, I'd forgotten about those bloody dreadful slipknot shirts the happy go lucky youngsters used to wear. They're probably addicted to their phones in some darkened room these days looking for virtual sex.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Still loads left in the top tier, starting at £45 for adults, I got mine in 547 on day one and it’s a good view from there
I've watched every single Cov wembley appearance from behind the goal and am really looking forward to a view from the side this time so I can see what our end looks like when we score.

Grendel

Christ, I'd forgotten about those bloody dreadful slipknot shirts the happy go lucky youngsters used to wear. They're probably addicted to their phones in some darkened room these days looking for virtual sex.

The fact @SBT thinks it’s hip to mention an aged shite band is tragic. I bet he does Larping as a hobby

theferret

What if they are the only seats available and someone in their 80’s gets a ticket. Tough I want to stand.

Great attitude that

Clearly haven't read what I said. At the CBS blocks 14, 15, 16 and the very back of 17 and 18 where people stand are all season ticket holders, nobody can accidentally find their way in there. Where else in the CBS do people stand persistently? And if they do they will be called out. As for Wembley, the seats where people sit (the big majority) are a. the last to be sold and b. a high proportion of them are the cheapest.

Apart from that your reply is an absolute triumph.

Grendel

Clearly haven't read what I said. At the CBS blocks 14, 15, 16 and the very back of 17 and 18 where people stand are all season ticket holders, nobody can accidentally find their way in there. Where else in the CBS do people stand persistently? And if they do they will be called out. As for Wembley, the seats where people sit (the big majority) are a. the last to be sold and b. a high proportion of them are the cheapest.

Apart from that your reply is an absolute triumph.

So my £80 seat I bought 15 minutes after the release are the last to get sold? Are you sure?

theferret

So my £80 seat I bought 15 minutes after the release are the last to get sold? Are you sure?

Again, struggling with reading comprehension. The entire upper tier will be sat and you are aware it always sells after after the lower tier, surely you are? The lower tier around the sides will also sit, unlike United where they will all stand. If you bought early, you have all options open to you, buy late, your 80 year old can rest assured they will have a seat in the lower price bracket and there will be no issues with standing.

We've had 3 trial runs at this, everyone knows the layout.

Grendel

Again, struggling with reading comprehension. The entire upper tier will be sat and you are aware it always sells after after the lower tier, surely you are? The lower tier around the sides will also sit, unlike United where they will all stand. If you bought early, you have all options open to you, buy late, your 80 year old can rest assured they will have a seat in the lower price bracket and there will be no issues with standing.

We've had 3 trial runs at this, everyone knows the layout.

Im not struggling either anything. I know if someone without knowledge bought a ticket behind you who has arthritis and can’t stand and then asks you to politely sit down what your response will be

theferret

Im not struggling either anything. I know if someone without knowledge bought a ticket behind you who has arthritis and can’t stand and then asks you to politely sit down what your response will be

Well it's a situation that hasn't happened in the past 20 years that I can recall, not least because anyone in that situation would be fully aware that I don't have unlimited jedi mind powers and make thousands in front of me sit down also. Of course, if I was front row or people were sat down in front of me I would.

theferret

This idea that on away days loads are forced to stand but would rather sit just isn't true. Below is Wigan away last season, half empty end where anyone who wanted to sit could, but virtually nobody did. The vast majority want to stand.

Of course, I accept that there will be a few who struggle standing for load periods and for whom away days are difficult. The point being, this situation doesn't apply at wembley so it is odd we're having this debate for this game, and I don't recall it happening before the Luton game.

FB_IMG_1711826903963.jpg

Evo1883

We've been allocated ~3,000 standing tickets. There won't be much more than that who are planning to stand.
I think the last few times we've been almost the entire bottom tier is standing , can't see that being different this time ..

I've managed to get tickets in 551 and am resigned to sitting down , which I will do

Users who are viewing this thread