Fa cup tickets (6 Viewers)

skyblue1991

Everyone in blocks 129 to 138 I expect to be stood. If you've got a ticket in these blocks and you want to sit down, give your ticket to someone who isn't a melt and buy a ticket in the upper tier where you belong.
How about buy a ticket in the designated standing area if you want to stand

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

theferret

Where in your opinion then is it not permissible to stand?

When the majority don't want to. I'm in block 16, everyone is happy to stand and understands that. Away games everyone seems happy to, don't hear complaints. At Wembley last season I messed up and ended up in upper tier. I sat because everyone did and nobody wants to be that arse that tries to be contrary.

Behind the goal at wembley though, it surely won't come as a surprise that people will stand. Not sure why I am getting into a debate, because we all know how it will play out on the day.

edgy

1711702424502.png

Looks like everyone in the safe standing is sitting down and everyone in the seated area is stood up. :ROFLMAO:

Woolly68

I’ll be standing and not sitting at Wembley (in the toilets). Can’t believe people want to sit. The atmosphere in the standing area of the toilets is much better. Great camaraderie and banter.

MTK

Stewards won’t allow standing in non designated areas at Wembley they were pretty strict at playoff final
They weren’t where I was in 125 for the POF. We stood most of the time. i think the stewards were too busy with the highly drunk people tottering in and out constantly and what was arising from it to worry about the standing.

Tommo1993

Harsh reality, but if you’ve bought tickets for area 128-139 and expect to sit down, you’ve completely wasted your money. Surely if you’d attended any of the last 3 visits you’d have noticed this and bought accordingly…

Stewards won’t stop people standing in their masses either, so I’d forget that one.

bigfatronssba

I’ll be standing and not sitting at Wembley (in the toilets). Can’t believe people want to sit. The atmosphere in the standing area of the toilets is much better. Great camaraderie and banter.

Which part of “SOME PEOPLE CANT STAND ALL GAME” don’t you get?

SBT

Cubicle or urinals? I’m a Singers Corner kind of guy.

Grendel

When the majority don't want to. I'm in block 16, everyone is happy to stand and understands that. Away games everyone seems happy to, don't hear complaints. At Wembley last season I messed up and ended up in upper tier. I sat because everyone did and nobody wants to be that arse that tries to be contrary.

Behind the goal at wembley though, it surely won't come as a surprise that people will stand. Not sure why I am getting into a debate, because we all know how it will play out on the day.

What if they are the only seats available and someone in their 80’s gets a ticket. Tough I want to stand.

Great attitude that

SBT

What if they are the only seats available and someone in their 80’s gets a ticket. Tough I want to stand.

Great attitude that
They weren’t the only seats available - they were the first to go

I sympathise with someone in this (imaginary) situation but it’s the same issue as at every away game

Grendel

They weren’t the only seats available - they were the first to go

I sympathise with someone in this (imaginary) situation but it’s the same issue as at every away game

I assume they are the cheapest aren’t they?

shmmeee

Yeah sorry, I’m anti standing generally as I usually sit with someone who can’t stand and can’t see the game if others are. That’s why we don’t sit in the noisy section where I’d like to. In the same way if you want to stand and sing you don’t sit with the old farts cos they’ll complain.

Tommo1993

Tbf it’s a FA Cup Semi Final. It’s totally understandable that people expect we’d sit down…

chiefdave

Great attitude that
It's such a shitty attitude towards others and something you don't really see at other events. Why is there the assumption that everyone can, or wants to, stand for a couple of hours.

We've had post after post of how hard its been to pick where you want to sit and people saying they just had to buy what they could get and in less than 24 hours thats turned into if you've bought a ticket where someone else decides they want to stand its your own fault.

Its the same thing at away games, the people who are in the 'go where you like and stand up all game' club keep saying everyone is fine with it yet there's constant complaints on here & social media with people saying they don't go to away anymore because its too much hassle.

Tommo1993

It's such a shitty attitude towards others and something you don't really see at other events. Why is there the assumption that everyone can, or wants to, stand for a couple of hours.

We've had post after post of how hard its been to pick where you want to sit and people saying they just had to buy what they could get and in less than 24 hours thats turned into if you've bought a ticket where someone else decides they want to stand its your own fault.

Its the same thing at away games, the people who are in the 'go where you like and stand up all game' club keep saying everyone is fine with it yet there's constant complaints on here & social media with people saying they don't go to away anymore because its too much hassle.

It’s hassle because people (of all ages!) turn into unnecessarily violent pricks. Not because people are stood up.

Sbarcher

I have to assume that was in the (fruitless and no doubt, increasingly desperate) search for a crapper. If it's spontaneous, I'd suggest medical assistance. Unless you enjoy that sort of thing.
I tried that Ali diet pill some time ago that gets oily foodstuff through your body quickly. I would never trust a fart again

SBT

It’s very much horses for courses though. I wouldn’t go and fingerwag at the kids in a mosh pit at a Slipknot gig because it might not be a suitable environment for an 80 year-old man.

Realistically, if you’re a season ticket holder with serious safety or health concerns about where to sit at Wembley then you’ve had no issue buying tickets in an area that will meet your needs. There are still hundreds, maybe thousands of tickets still available I could show you where you can sit in comfort. If anything it’s those who want to stand who are shit out of options.

Grendel

It’s very much horses for courses though. I wouldn’t go and fingerwag at the kids in a mosh pit at a Slipknot gig because it might not be a suitable environment for an 80 year-old man.

Realistically, if you’re a season ticket holder with serious safety or health concerns about where to sit at Wembley then you’ve had no issue buying tickets in an area that will meet your needs. There are still hundreds, maybe thousands of tickets still available I could show you where you can sit in comfort. If anything it’s those who want to stand who are shit out of options.

What a ridiculous analogy

Users who are viewing this thread