Fa cup tickets (5 Viewers)

skyblue1991

50pts seems like such a strange threshold. That’s 5 or less games in the last 4 years. You’d have 60 points if you just went to all the home FA cup ties this season (maybe that is the point?)
Clearly it's to push the final home game tickets

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Why didn’t they look at the 5 remaining home games , to boost the attendance & coffers even more .
A little short sighted of them , especially with 1 semi final ticket attached to this offer .
I hope some of the remaining tickets go to Skyblues & not plastic Manc’s from the area
They did, that is why you need 50 points to go into the net window.

You have to have brought a ticket for a game before the 15th of March so you would have at least 10 points. There are currently 4 hoe games where the tickets are on sale (QPR isn't as i'm not sure they have actually finalised the date and kick off time of the last day of the season). There are 40 points up for grabs in the remaining home games so that will get some people to buy tickets for them to top up their points.

To buy tickets you will have to have brought city tickets before the Quarter even took place which limits the plastics.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

They did, that is why you need 50 points to go into the net window.

You have to have brought a ticket for a game before the 15th of March so you would have at least 10 points. There are currently 4 hoe games where the tickets are on sale (QPR isn't as i'm not sure they have actually finalised the date and kick off time of the last day of the season). There are 40 points up for grabs in the remaining home games so that will get some people to buy tickets for them to top up their points.

To buy tickets you will have to have brought city tickets before the Quarter even took place which limits the plastics.
QPR date and time is finalised at Sat May 4th at 12:30. The silly ans unnessary A,B,C category not decided. Just get on with making it either an A or B.

Grendel

Are you without your contact lenses again or have you got swollen figures?

When you select the seat it said £100 but when it went to the basket it was £80

David O'Day

QPR date and time is finalised at Sat May 4th at 12:30. The silly ans unnessary A,B,C category not decided. Just get on with making it either an A or B.
the QPR game, it doesn't matter

there's still 4 games on sale and the maximum people can make up is 40 points so that's their push for people to by home tickets

David O'Day

Also do you think that tickets today have only been purchased by those not at work?

You may want to revisit your claim that anyone on a 9-5 had no chance of getting a lower tier ticket

Better luck next time

skybluecam

Also do you think that tickets today have only been purchased by those not at work?

You may want to revisit your claim that anyone on a 9-5 had no chance of getting a lower tier ticket

Better luck next time

Working Jim Carrey GIF

have a day off

Alex1987

Taking my 5 year olds this time. Managed block 234 as I'm hoping more likely to be sat down so they see, anyone any experience.

Was hoping for row 1 but had to settle for row 4 as the dot picking on my phone was a nightmare!

samccov1987

Got mine but fuck me that was a faff. Was in the office but couldn’t buy there as the vpn was blocked.

Tried to buy off mobile but selecting seats from the map was near impossible.

Ain’t got the seats id have liked but being up in the gods has saved some £.

Ticketshafter really are awful, can’t believe they have such a monopoly in the market.

Think it was poor the club just dropped it out a few hours before they were going on sale too.

Sick Boy

Why didn’t they look at the 5 remaining home games , to boost the attendance & coffers even more .
A little short sighted of them , especially with 1 semi final ticket attached to this offer .
I hope some of the remaining tickets go to Skyblues & not plastic Manc’s from the area
Unfortunately it’s inevitable there will be plastics in the Cov end who are from Cov and go to the odd game.

Johnnythespider

Such a shitty booking system. Surely they could make it easier to book on a smartphone. Took me 45 minutes to get two tickets together, further away from the pitch than I would like.
Happy it is booked though. Wembley here we come.
I ended up using the power of my mind and willed them into my basket

no_loyalty

Had the same, frustrating as now our group is split. I went Block 131 to save a few pennies!
I did exactly the same, had to settle for block 137 in the end. Agree It was very frustrating.

Mucca Mad Boys

Why haven't the club used the points system properly? I thought that was the whole point of it for games like this? Would have improved ease of purchase and rewarded those to have a pick of the better seats. I'm a non season ticket holder on 600 points and pretty disappointed I've got to be involved in the 50 point+ free for all next week.
There’s got to be some rationale to it. My assumption would be that after STHs, how many non-STHs do we have above 50 points? That number must be below 34,000.

Sick Boy

In fairness, the fanbase is growing and this kind of talk is slowly becoming less of a reality

There must be thousands that can only go to 3 or 4 matches season
I know of a few who’d describe themselves as Man Utd fans but also ‘support’ us. I agree though, the enthusiasm and level of support is unlike anything I’ve known and I’ve been going since about ‘92.

shepardo01

Taking my 5 year olds this time. Managed block 234 as I'm hoping more likely to be sat down so they see, anyone any experience.

Was hoping for row 1 but had to settle for row 4 as the dot picking on my phone was a nightmare!
Usually go in the 2s with elderly father and 7 year old most recently in playoff final.
A lot more room, row 4 shouldn't be too bad.
Front row was all gone in all blocks by the time I got on at 12:22!!!

Evo1883

I know of a few who’d describe themselves as Man Utd fans but also ‘support’ us. I agree though, the enthusiasm and level of support is unlike anything I’ve known and I’ve been going since about ‘92.
Best crowds since the 70s at home and I'd imagine the best average away crowds ever

theferret

The whole bottom tier will be filled entirely with season ticket holders. The upper tier by st holders and lots who go semi regularly. It's a far cry that Oxford game when the there were 6K ST holders all buying 6 each.

Jarvo87

Got mine but fuck me that was a faff. Was in the office but couldn’t buy there as the vpn was blocked.

Tried to buy off mobile but selecting seats from the map was near impossible.

Ain’t got the seats id have liked but being up in the gods has saved some £.

Ticketshafter really are awful, can’t believe they have such a monopoly in the market.

Think it was poor the club just dropped it out a few hours before they were going on sale too.
I was just about to write an almost exact post, as mine was the same experience. Real palaver but got there in the end - up in the gods not ideal, but it is what it is……

skybluelee

Why haven't the club used the points system properly? I thought that was the whole point of it for games like this? Would have improved ease of purchase and rewarded those to have a pick of the better seats. I'm a non season ticket holder on 600 points and pretty disappointed I've got to be involved in the 50 point+ free for all next week.
Agreed, in a similar boat. Me and my 2 daughters on 600 plus each. As long as we get some I’m not too fussed about the lack of tiers but if we miss out to fans on 50 I will be fucking fuming.

edgy

I wouldn't bemoan being 'up in the gods'
Personally think the view from Level 1 is pretty poor, even on the back row. It's not very steep down there and so you aren't at a great angle to see the other side of the pitch.
For me Level 2 and the front few rows of Level 3/4 are the best seats view wise.

Back row of Level 1
1000019331.jpg

skybluecam

I wouldn't bemoan being 'up in the gods'
Personally think the view from Level 1 is pretty poor, even on the back row. It's not very steep down there and so you aren't at a great angle to see the other side of the pitch.
For me Level 2 and the front few rows of Level 3/4 are the best seats view wise.

Back row of Level 1
View attachment 34806
I agree. EFL T/L2 PO we sat in L1 but last year got on late and could only sit L3. Much better view than I was expecting, there aren’t really any bad views at the stadium.

BananaFlats

We were in 229 for the PO final, great seats and great view. Bars and toilets less crowded as well. Down in 131 this time though, purely on price difference!

CBS16

Gone the top of level 1 in the corner, will the view be okay when the balls down the far end? Level 2 is by far the best, was there for league 2 play offs much cheaper and easier back then!

Users who are viewing this thread