Fa cup tickets (4 Viewers)

MTK

some people will be in queues on multiple devices so it won’t be literally 5,000 individuals. As people buy they will come out of their other queues

torchomatic

Only the 5,882 ahead of me. Class.
I logged on at 11.40 and queued from then. Got in at 12:01 with 195 ahead of me. I remember it being a lot more panicky for the play off final. Pretty straightforward this time.

torchomatic

Liquid Gold

50 points makes me nervous. That’s basically every non STH logging on next Thursday. Can see a fair few missing out.

MTK

I logged on at 11.40 and queued from then. Got in at 12:01 with 195 ahead of me. I remember it being a lot more panicky for the play off final. Pretty straightforward this time.
Similar here. Got randomly allocated to 247 in the queue. It was straightforward but i still held my breath choosing seats in case it all feell apart. Went for 125 where we've been for previous games. Hope it's going okay for everyone

AOM

Unfortunately we were unable to add the selected seat(s) to the basket. If this issue continues, refreshing the page may resolve it.

Having the same issue. The website is terrible.
It struggles enough with CBS seating. Wembley has given it a seizure

Macca1987

Bought ours in 132 after looking at skybluecam's view of the stadium posted earlier. Looked really good seats but then there was a red notification saying restriction apply, but you couldn't click on anything to see what they were, anyone else get this on their tickets. I've just bought them anyway

SkyBlueMatt

Bought ours in 132 after looking at skybluecam's view of the stadium posted earlier. Looked really good seats but then there was a red notification saying restriction apply, but you couldn't click on anything to see what they were, anyone else get this on their tickets. I've just bought them anyway

If you've bought the left side of 132, it will be safe standing I believe.

shmmeee

Fucking website man. I’m in on my phone. It’s slow as hell. Inhale to zoom right in to click and as soon as I do the page refreshes.

MalcSB

Should genuinely be illegal. I fail to believe buying things online costs more than in person.
The £1.25 is to pay for keeping the on line system updated, apparently.

The total of £6.25 is ridiculous on the As if tickets don't cost enough anyway.

SBT

Our tickets in 133 have the same Restrictions Apply message - I think/assume it’s for safe standing

torchomatic

Calmed down a bit now:
1711629223419.png

Users who are viewing this thread