FA cup third round draw (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Get in !! My Uncles a Spurs fan. Couldn't have asked for a better draw love it !

coundonskyblue

Bit optimistic! More likely be the utd match, Liverpool match and man city. Definitely the first 2.

Hate it when they televise the 'big' all premiership games. The best FA Cup games are always between different division teams.

Luton V Wolves will be televised I think.

Baginton

''For Coach's travelling to Tottenham, parking is available in WEST ROAD, N17. This is a light commercial area with parking set aside for coaches which Police will facilitate. Fans can be set down in the High Road near to the Stadium (see attached map). The coaches will remain in West Road throughout the match. Coaches, with their passengers, should arrive at the Stadium between 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
Supporters wishing to use Public Houses should note that there is a very limited capacity in the Tottenham area for Away supporters. Instead, fans are encouraged to drink in the Kings Cross and Euston areas of London and then travel onto the Stadium.
Supporters should also note that drinking alcohol in the street in the Tottenham area is not allowed. Those persons found in possession of alcohol will face confiscation of the drink and possible Police action.''

http://www.burnley.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=137354

BackRoomRummermill

Not a bad draw , with the 87 cup connection.

It may be on TV in UK. it will be on abraod for sure in Middle east.

A win or Draw will be great for Cov !! Good luck getting your tickets :slap:eek:h check ebay LOL

Baginton

£35 :thinking about: feck that, anything over £25 and they can forget it !!

NO TO MOD£RN FOOTBALL:whistle:

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Even at £25 it's 400k for the coffers (as we get 45% of receipts).

We could even pay some rent...

loughtonspurz

Even at £25 it's 400k for the coffers (as we get 45% of receipts).

We could even pay some rent...

Ticket prices for the game at WHL will most likely be £20 adults £10 Seniors, and £5 Juniors, at those prices I would very much doubt that Coventry will receive much more than £200k (approx.)

Spurs charge up to £81 for some tickets at WHL for Premier League games and that generates about £1.5m per game.

Last edited:

Mucca Mad Boys

Awful draw. Another battering.

We're not going to win the FAC... So why are we hoping for favourable draws to lower league teams (less revenue) which we could still lose to!? We have nothing to lose at Spurs, and it'll be a good day out and we might see some world class talent (Bale, Lloris). I for one am looking forward to it.

Anyway, a quick KO in the FAC cup refocuses us for JPT and league, 2 priorities.

skybluelee

We're not going to win the FAC... So why are we hoping for favourable draws to lower league teams (less revenue) which we could still lose to!? We have nothing to lose at Spurs, and it'll be a good day out and we might see some world class talent (Bale, Lloris). I for one am looking forward to it.

Anyway, a quick KO in the FAC cup refocuses us for JPT and league, 2 priorities.

Nothing depresses me more about our current plight than listening to our fans wanking about a big day out at spurs. We used to play there every year and often beat them.

We sound like a non-league club. I can't believe this is where we are today. It wasn't like this in my day. :-(

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
To be fair, skybluelee, a lot of the guys on here weren't around when we had our time in the top tier, so to see the City play a Prem team like Spurs would be a great day out. I, personally remember all the big teams both home and away, but like I said, just be aware that some have no knowledge of those days.

SuperCov

£35 :thinking about: feck that, anything over £25 and they can forget it !!

NO TO MOD£RN FOOTBALL:whistle:

Seeing as it's an FA Cup tie don't they have to have certain prices? I was thinking more along the lines of £15. For the same reasons as that it was able to be broadcast online via BBC CWR (I know the first round was). Could be wrong though.

coundonskyblue

I remember playing Tottenham at HR the first year we were down. Sky were talking about it being a banana skin for Spurs, thats really when it hit me that we were no longer playing alongside the big guns.

Mucca Mad Boys

Nothing depresses me more about our current plight than listening to our fans wanking about a big day out at spurs. We used to play there every year and often beat them.

We sound like a non-league club. I can't believe this is where we are today. It wasn't like this in my day. :-(

Lucky you, I haven't watched a CCFC prem game so I get excited when we get a big team in a cup.

The CCFC. I know (and somehow, love) is failure and disappointment.

Astute

Lucky you, I haven't watched a CCFC prem game so I get excited when we get a big team in a cup.

The CCFC. I know (and somehow, love) is failure and disappointment.

More like lucky you. Most of us older ones took top flight for granted. It is harder for us to see what has happened to our club :(

Mr pot

I remember Robbie keane scoring for Spurs in that match,he didn't even smile or anything

He got a standing ovation from us when subbed because of his humility and respect when he scored. I was there and I thought it was four nil with robbie scoring twice. Crikes it was a long time ago now

Paxman II

I want the biggest away day possible. That's all that matters for us. man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs would do nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread