FA Cup Game (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Hopefully more chance of getting a ticket!

torchomatic

Great news. I get that with my Virginmedia package.

James Smith

Am hoping it will going to be shown on a free to air foreign satellite channel (used to be on German TV) so I can watch it at home as in the past. Sadly they aren't listing it yet so maybe not and finding a pub that's showing it near me might be a tall order.

torchomatic

You can sit on my settee and watch it for a tenner.

Am hoping it will going to be shown on a free to air foreign satellite channel (used to be on German TV) so I can watch it at home as in the past. Sadly they aren't listing it yet so maybe not and finding a pub that's showing it near me might be a tall order.

James Smith

But I'd have to pay for the travel, and to quote the League of Gentlemen "Are You Local?" as I might be able to find a friend who has BT sport and will settle for a six pack of beer down here. Thanks for the offer though.

torchomatic

I like watching the German football and the Conference games. In fact I love watching the Scottish games on Alba even though the commentary is in gaelic. In fact the only thing I don't tend to watch is the Premiership games.

i pay 12.99 but like i said its great as i love europeon footy and especially serie a(Italian)

torchomatic

Ok, £15.

but i'd have to pay for the travel, and to quote the league of gentlemen "are you local?" as i might be able to find a friend who has bt sport and will settle for a six pack of beer down here. Thanks for the offer though.

Walking Bird

Nice. Got Virgin media so that'll be a couple of cans infront of the telly.

The Reverend Skyblue

obviously you get it with BT broadband, which I have, and I think its a very good package.
My broadband is really f..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ast,
as well

The Reverend Skyblue

wonder what checks they do to see if the sky subscription ties up with the broadband. I have 4 offices with BT broadband, wonder if I could use one of those accounts to get BT Sport free at home.

I am sure you can, something along the lines of SkyGo. My son has SkyGo on his laptop through my home subscription, so he can watch the footie games etc

ajsccfc

SkyGo's got the on demand too which is ace. Only place I know you can watch Seinfeld online without sailing the seven seas, me hearties.

James Smith

Ok, £15.

£15 - you're not related to Mr Cardoza by any chance are you? ;) Having checked the cost of a six pack and a train ticket, I think I'll stay down south.

torchomatic

Don't worry, I've already moved on now anyway.

£15 - you're not related to Mr Cardoza by any chance are you? ;) Having checked the cost of a six pack and a train ticket, I think I'll stay down south.

duffer

Mate, I'm not giving you a penny after the way you've treated the club.

However I understand I can stand at the top of your drive and see at least two-thirds of your TV. I'll wrap up warm, and no vuvuzelas obviously, wouldn't want to wake the nipper.

(This could run for a while yet). ;)

Joy Division

Any Birmingham based fans planning on watching it in a pub somewhere?

shmmeee

Mate, I'm not giving you a penny after the way you've treated the club.

However I understand I can stand at the top of your drive and see at least two-thirds of your TV. I'll wrap up warm, and no vuvuzelas obviously, wouldn't want to wake the nipper.

(This could run for a while yet). ;)

You should give Torchy's sofa a go, he's a bit quiet but very nice about the team.

CJ_covblaze

Are we on tv again at some point? i know this and the sheffield united game. Have we been on/ going to be on again?

Bradford

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread