FA Cup Final Beer! Would this be worth anything? (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

Been given this today, beer brewed for the 87 Cup Final. I woulden't want to drink this as it is 25 years old! Wonder how much it will be worth?

beer.jpg

WillenhallSkyBlues

yeah you'd have to be given it, because it's not worth fuck all, some blokes had 6 bottles on eBay for the past 5 months gt them up for £20 each no1 evens brought one haha

ccfcway

apparently its a bit dodgy for the 1st few minutes you drink it, then after that, its all good

skybluearmy88

If things get any worse I may drink mine! Perhaps we could all make a pact?
When I was 10 I had a coventry cake made for my birthday, we cut the badge out and put it in the freezer and I made a pact to eat it when coventry won silverware. It's now been 14 years. I would take any food poisoning no matter how bad just to see us win something.

WillieStanley

yeah you'd have to be given it, because it's not worth fuck all, some blokes had 6 bottles on eBay for the past 5 months gt them up for £20 each no1 evens brought one haha
I'd buy one for £20! As I established with Rich the other week, I'm a sucker for CCFC Ltd Eds, one offs and rates! Music collector as well so I guess it stems from there!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've still got my ticket stub from the first ever game at the Ricoh. It was against QPR.

Users who are viewing this thread