FA Cup Draw (1 Viewer)

Quball

away from the sisu out and AT threads throwing in a change

So the fa cup 3rd round is sunday

who do you want/hope we will get?

torchomatic

Someone piss easy at home. End of thread.

torchomatic

Surely, we don't want to out in the third round?

torchomatic

Well, Utd certainly won't be! I'd rather have some L2 or BSP team where we at least have a chance. Still, if we played Utd then I guess all the fans would suddenly come back, wouldn't they? :facepalm:

TheHellion

Well, a bye would be nice.....

CUS Wyken

Next year at this time we won't be in it, will be
Knocked out by tamworth in the first round.

Last chance for a decent cup draw forseeable future so bring on the villa I say...

End of thread.

torchomatic

Yeah, whatever.

Next year at this time we won't be in it, will be
Knocked out by tamworth in the first round.

Last chance for a decent cup draw forseeable future so bring on the villa I say...

End of thread.

pusbccfc

Man Utd home-away
Liverpool H/A
Man city H/A
Tottenham H/A
Arsenal H/A
Stoke A
Villa H/A
Everton A
Newcastle A
Chelsea A
Norwich A
West Brom A
Fulham A
Wolves A
Or
Any team left league 2 or below away.

Walking Bird

Humiliation to a premier League club or humiliation to a non League club what a choice!

CUS Wyken

Yeah, whatever.

Next year, we will be a big prospect going in via the first round. Now our record against lesser teams is never the best and the fact this will be the last chance for a while to Be in the 3rd round so give me the villa. Imagine the atmosphere, the buzz. Much needed for the fans.

Marty

Quite fancy Burton Albion away (if they're still in it). Otherwise i couldn't care less, it just adds another in the loss column.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Ipswich Away end of thread!

skybluebeduff

Villa at home. I've waited over a decade to sing "shit on the villa" win lose or draw, i just want them inbreds at The Ricoh.

sky_blue_up_north

Any one except a team in the Championship, prefer an away tie, more fun.

ricohroar

Well just watching the Jimmy hill tribute on official site, then looked at a few on youtube to the great man.
One was of some Sunderland fans giving him some stick at Fulham. One of the comments under it was:

"Should have bricked the c**t. Hope we draw Coventry in one of the cups this season. That statue will be torn down like Saddams."

So cleary they want us.

Astute

Man U away. We have an excellent record there over recent seasons.

procdoc

p.s we've got to make the most of being in the third round, as from next season it's round one for us

coop

Anyone weve got a chance of beating because I've forget what it's like to go to the pub after the game with that winning feeling.So Gateshead at home will do for me,and it won't line Sisu pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread