Video FA CUP CHAOS! 😱 WE’RE GOING TO WEMBLEY! ⚡️ | City Unseen | Wolves (A) 📺 (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

That is fucking brilliant. Love this club ... and I am so grateful to be there yesterday best game I've been to live.....PUSB

DannyThomas_1981

The best job in the world for the players and coaches on days like today. Lifetime memories off the scale.

And it hasn't been said enough. Our fans. From singing so loud 30 minutes before kick off, all the way through and the amazing emotional scenes at the end. We are up there with the very best. We are Coventry City and we are proud.

Not only this game but it's been building and building since the L2 games - best fan base by far I have seen in my lifetime and my first game was in 1979.

Covkid1968#

Ok… who the feck was singing Binley Mega chippy at the start.

My money is on Josh ‘his name is a cake’ Eccles

Flying Fokker

Just great. They are a great team of players and staff. In their daft moments their respect for each other comes through.

Macca1987

Didn't want to watch it on my phone, just sat through it on my big screen, very emotional, tears in my eyes from when that winning goal went in until the Sweet Caroline song, when the winner went in ended up with a split lip and a busted zip on my coat from our group celebrating, take that every time PUSB

Sky Blue Pete

Such a great mantra
Not if you just believe and desire it you can achieve anything BUT

If you have the talent, desire, you work hard, you believe, you stick together as a team and support one another an have one another’s backs there’s no limit to what this group can achieve

I wish I could live that out too

Robins is a bit of a one off though and this doesn’t happen over night or every week so maybe it’s pretty hard to do

skybluericoh

That was / no is amazing! Live and die just come on the radio as I type!!!
#PUSB cannot wait until the next game. Bloody international break!!!

SkyBlueSoul

I know they can't put it in a video like that but I'd love to have seen over 4k City fans shouting "Fuck of Wolverhampton" during Hi Ho Silver Lining

Calista

I always enjoy these videos, and this is the best so far.

At various points this season, a couple of people on here have indulged in stories of disharmony and division in the camp, and accusations of character flaws in various players. They were never convincing, and look ever more like shameful attempts to rock the boat.

Hertsccfc

I always enjoy these videos, and this is the best so far.

At various points this season, a couple of people on here have indulged in stories of disharmony and division in the camp, and accusations of character flaws in various players. They were never convincing, and look ever more like shameful attempts to rock the boat.
Agree with what you are saying but to be fair it would be naive to think they would let any expressions of disharmony get into these videos.

Users who are viewing this thread