FA Cup 20/21 (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Why do pundits call some players by their first name? (Alexander-Arnold/Trent, Abraham/Tammy) They're not your best buddies!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
Max

Terry Gibson's perm

Hope Wycombe hold on for penalties and that big lump misses the crucial one.

skyblue1991

No doubt Grahame Souness will be watching Sheffield vs Bristol tonight as he seems to forget there are two teams in these cities. Cretin.

oscillatewildly

Thank god they've just made the draw for the next round before this one is even completed. Can't believe nobody thought of this before, it makes everything so much better.
My only complaint is they haven't told us the result of this evenings game before it kicks off. Amateurs.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Barnsley energy and high press very impressive. Wonder how long they can keep it up or if Chelsea will mix it up with the occassional direct ball and look to have Hudson-Odoi and pulisic use their pace, but so far doing themselves a lot of credit and a cup shock may be on the cards.

oscillatewildly

Barnsley energy and high press very impressive. Wonder how long they can keep it up or if Chelsea will mix it up with the occassional direct ball and look to have Hudson-Odoi and pulisic use their pace, but so far doing themselves a lot of credit and a cup shock may be on the cards.
That's exactly what I'm anticipating - at some point the Chelsea keeper is gonna launch one over Barnsley's back row of high press.
Surely they must be expecting that too?
Very hard working, the tykes tho yes. It's an intriguing tie.

skyblue1991

Thank god they've just made the draw for the next round before this one is even completed. Can't believe nobody thought of this before, it makes everything so much better.
My only complaint is they haven't told us the result of this evenings game before it kicks off. Amateurs.
Yeah but you'd give Reshmin Chowdhury one though!

skyblue1991

What a shocking semi final.

Shouldn't be surprised really, we've seen threads on how football seems to be nowadays

Sky Blue Harry H

I keep wanting to dislike Mason Mount, but he is annoyingly consistent. The more I see him, the more I'm impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread