FA Cup 20/21 (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

Crawley 3-0 up against Leeds. Even with Derby youth losing to Chorley its the biggest upset of the round so far.

Be interesting to see what team Spurs out out later against Marine, 161 places i between them in the pyramid!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

The cup is getting worse each year, big teams just putting there kids out , clearly don’t give a shit about the competition , players don’t even smile let alone celebrate when they score a goal. It’s embarrassing

Brighton Sky Blue

Crawley 3-0 up against Leeds. Even with Derby youth losing to Chorley its the biggest upset of the round so far.

Be interesting to see what team Spurs out out later against Marine, 161 places i between them in the pyramid!

Mourinho has said he's fielding a lot of the regulars, think he wants a cricket score

skyblue1991

Mourinho has said he's fielding a lot of the regulars, think he wants a cricket score
Thata the way it should be.

Got more respect for premier league teams fielding their first team (or with a few changes) and attempting to hump a team 7/8/9-0 than a weakened side nicking a 1-0 win or an upset

Brighton Sky Blue

Got more respect for premier league teams fielding their first team (or with a few changes) and attempting to hump a team 7/8/9-0 than a weakened side nicking a 1-0 win or an upset

It's also what you'd want as the lower or non league side, being on the same pitch as the best players rather than the reserves. That said not like Leeds took the piss today, Chelsea went full strength as well and only got 4

Terry Gibson's perm

The magic of the cup is only talked about by the tv companies try to push it and the people who gain like the fa. I watched us yesterday because it was free but I would never have paid the £10 for iFollow if it had been on there.

Although Marine might disagree

Last edited:

skyblue1991

What an effort that was from the Marine centre mid that came off the crossbar! A few inches lower that would've bounced in

Covstu

Exactly right, Leeds looked paper thin at the back today. Crawley were superb also which always gets forgotten when an upset happens

no_loyalty

Ryan Haynes playing at LWB for Newport against Brighton, looks much better than McCallum and Giles 😂

no_loyalty

Stockport County putting up a really good fight against West Ham, still 0-0 after 65 mins but the pitch is starting to get waterlogged.

Adge

Good job it’s not going to extra time or it may have been abandoned.

ccfc92

How can you have VAR in Prem grounds only in the same competition?

Either everyone uses it, or no one does.

no_loyalty

Cheltenham have done very well in the first half, I expect Man City to step it up in the second half.

Users who are viewing this thread