fa cup 1st round (3 Viewers)

ollyservetta

As in when it was converted mid 90s? Mates with Brian are you?! Played the Marrs bar quite a few times, haven't been in a couple years though.
,yes ,first day on the job we had to put ladders up to the back windows and break in .yes known brian and tommy for years ,used to rent ther folks house up tetbury drive .we were all into the scooter scene. got great memorys of Worcester and st georges lane ,welsh cup ties and the annual friendly with hereford

Gazolba

Fuck would have been a really good away tie. I like Worcester as a place to drink and it would be a great away game to tick off

Maybe there will be a replay.

Terry Gibson's perm

Worcester wouldn't agree to that.

Well let Worcester pay what they want for their big day out I am not here to fund the future of their club, anything over a fiver and I am unlikely to go it just isn't worth the money or earache at home!

kg82

Well let Worcester pay what they want for their big day out I am not here to fund the future of their club, anything over a fiver and I am unlikely to go it just isn't worth the money or earache at home!

Considering the crap we've been through, and still in, you'd think a bit more empathy might be shown for a club that got screwed by former owners, are in a considerable amount of debt AND do not play in their city but a town 15 miles away. Top lad

Terry Gibson's perm

Considering the crap we've been through, and still in, you'd think a bit more empathy might be shown for a club that got screwed by former owners, are in a considerable amount of debt AND do not play in their city but a town 15 miles away. Top lad 

Sad for them put a collection box outside the ground and see how much gets put in it for them I am thinking that if it's cheaper they might get a few more in the ground, it is all about opinion and mine is that as an entertainment event it isn't worth more than five pounds but I have no doubt there is an FA rule that says all fans must be fleeced at all times and the tickets will probably be more like £15.

kg82

Sad for them put a collection box outside the ground and see how much gets put in it for them I am thinking that if it's cheaper they might get a few more in the ground, it is all about opinion and mine is that as an entertainment event it isn't worth more than five pounds but I have no doubt there is an FA rule that says all fans must be fleeced at all times and the tickets will probably be more like £15.

I'm from there. They'll bring a couple thousand at least from what I've been hearing. Nothing to do with price, this is a big match for them and they'll want a pay out. Nothing to do with the FA on this. If you don't want to go, don't go. Don't have such a blinkered view on who should get what out of the match though, the FA Cup's always been about the little team and the underdog.

Terry Gibson's perm

You are correct on the ticketing it changed in 2013 to the home team and not a joint decision as it used to be. Hopefully we will see sense and make the tickets cheap and they get 42.5% of that. If they are not bothered about the price we should charge then £50 per ticket and that can help keep my ticket cheap;)

Users who are viewing this thread