FA Cup 1st Round (1 Viewer)

daz_doc

Coventry City will play Arlesey Town in the First Round of the FA Cup at the Ricoh Arena. Tie to be played on either the 3rd or 4th November.

...which happens to be the town I live in, some great local banter to follow.

Astute

I'd like to think we are going to give ourselves a chance of winning and put a full strength team out

rob9872

I'm worried about reece brown getting cup tied

rob9872

Sick of being shit - could be some time yet

Baginton

Arlsey are a cracking little team, decent set up down in there in Bedfordshire, expirienced people working behind the scenes, We should not underestimate them, I'm guessing Robins will field a strong side as the dosh from a good FA cup run would be welcome, we should beat them at first attempt.

ampthill_sba

Coventry City will play Arlesey Town in the First Round of the FA Cup at the Ricoh Arena. Tie to be played on either the 3rd or 4th November.

...which happens to be the town I live in, some great local banter to follow.
We're near neighbours then Daz

skybluelee

Arlsey are a cracking little team, decent set up down in there in Bedfordshire, expirienced people working behind the scenes, We should not underestimate them, I'm guessing Robins will field a strong side as the dosh from a good FA cup run would be welcome, we should beat them at first attempt.

I should hope we fucking well do, they are 4 leagues below us.

covboy9

thank god its a home draw! will still be a nervous 90mins, i watched Swindon Supermarine dominate Colchester a couple of seasons ag, it won't be easyo

Brighton Sky Blue

:facepalm:

Covcraig@bury

PUB FOOTBALL, THATS WHAT ITS COME DOWN TO. WE WILL PROBLEY LOSE AND BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF FOOTBALL EVERYWHERE.
IT DOS`NT GET ANY LOWER THAN THIS. FFS......LOL
:pimp:

RugbyCov

According to Arlesey Town FC, admission prices are as follows:

Adults £10
Concessions* £5
Under 16's £1

* Ages 16-21 and above the age of 60

Users who are viewing this thread