F1 2024 (1 Viewer)

Paul Anthony

Amazing drive by Sainz, by rights he probably shouldn't even have been in the car this week, yet he was in total control. Maybe he should have his appendix out more often!

Paul Anthony

See Logan Sargeant has Albon's patched up chassis this weekend, and it's gone well. He crashed it in first practice. The reason? Pushing too hard? Contact with another driver, perhaps? Some kind of mechanic failure? Wouldn't be a big surprise in a car so heavily repaired....

Well, no. According to James Vowles, he simply didn't know where he was on track......

Rich

See Logan Sargeant has Albon's patched up chassis this weekend, and it's gone well. He crashed it in first practice. The reason? Pushing too hard? Contact with another driver, perhaps? Some kind of mechanic failure? Wouldn't be a big surprise in a car so heavily repaired....

Well, no. According to James Vowles, he simply didn't know where he was on track......
Watched a replay, simply put two wheels on the grass and lost it. Driver error

Paul Anthony

Watched a replay, simply put two wheels on the grass and lost it. Driver error
Yeah, from the clip I saw he went in too quick to one turn, which caused understeer into the next one.

Should add, reading his own comments on it, it's not quite as bad as Williams made it out to be. Vowles' press release made it sound like he didn't know what corner he was at, I think it's more a case that he just didn't realise where the track edge was. Still not great, though.

SkyBlueSoul

Forgot about the race this weekend with all the Wembley chat. Just watched the sprint quali highlights, well worth it if you haven't seen them. Rain causing chaos!

Can't say I'll be getting up at 4am to watch the sprint tomorrow though, even quail at 8 will be a stretch.

SkyBlueSoul

Well Lando completely fucked the start of that race up, tried fighting Hamilton just a bit too long. The race for 3rd was brilliant for the last few laps.

Users who are viewing this thread