F1 2021 (4 Viewers)

Rich

Albon to Williams confirmed
Great news. Hopefully with the new car Williams can be more competitive and Albon may get a bit more fight. He was a bit of a pushover and RB. It felt like he needed to mature and stand up for himself more.

Paul Anthony

I read somewhere there's going to be a reworking of the sprint race idea from next year. Qualifying would set the grid for the main race, with the sprint race being a stand alone event with more points awarded.

Could well be more of a DRS train than silverstone was tomorrow.

Paul Anthony

These traffic jams at Monza are getting beyond ridiculous now, someone is going to have an almighty smash one day.

Paul Anthony

I'd imagine Max can't believe his luck, Valtteri starting from the back of the grid and Lewis having to start behind two rocket ship McLaren's.

Last edited:

Paul Anthony

I have absolutely everything possible crossed for a McLaren 1-2. Surely Perez gets a penalty.

Saddlebrains

It's been a bloody hard time as a McLaren fan, and also a Danny Ric fan. This feels amazing!

Pleased for you Paul! Great to see a Mclaren 1-2, i may be team Max (although thats because he could take Lewis crown, and id back anyone who is doing that) but team wise i love Mclaren, and Lando and Danny ric

Paul Anthony

3 place grid drop for Max at the next race. Not sure I agree with that, honestly. Probably turn out to be irrelevant anyway if Red Bull are taking his engine penalty anyway.

hill83

Max at fault. Right prick on the radio as well.
I thought it was racing incident tbf.

Let’s see if Merc behave like the energy drink boys did after this.

olderskyblue

Bit disrespectful max not even checking on the health of the driver his car was sitting on top of eh? :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bottas driver of the day for me. Great achievement to gain all those places like he did.

SkyBlueSoul

3955c33410f71a03e6c359d851f1292a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread