f##k it, i want us to be relegated (1 Viewer)

bluesky

Yep,, sick to death of struggling year after year if even we stay up we will only struggle next year,,relegated and start again,, investment is a load of balls with bloody uncle Ben going around knocking on doors promising bollox,,, even with a hardcore of 10000 and our not so good players we could push for play offs in league 1,,

bluesky

Even if we lost some of our better players we still have a squad to compete in league 1,, we are dying as a club and struggling year after year is losing fans rotting the club. We need some joy for the fans to get behind, some momentum I know its a repeat of the premiership talk but to be truthful there will always be 5-8 bigger teams then us in the championship probably more,,in league 1 we would be able to attract the better players for that standard and hence build,,, the fans would come back gradually and we would all be happy! (Or have I finally lost it?)

Otis

Push for the play-offs my arse. 4 or 5 years in League 1 and then a drop into League 2. Then a constant battle to stay in the Football League.

torchomatic

Can I just say:

I DO NOT WANT TO BE RELEGATED. THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT IT.

Thanks

wolfie

if we got relegated we would lose the better players, and buy sub standard players who wont be good enough to get us in the play offs. and then it starts again with us struggling in div 1. where does it stop?

shy_tall_knight

Our first season in the championship we did compete we were in a play-off spot untill we picked up 1 point from the last 6 games and sacked Roland. Torchomatic you may not want relegation but it is coming. This squad is not fit to compete in the championship. 3 of our back 4 that finished the game on Saturday were under 20 years old - prospects for the future but were at fault for a few of the goals.

Deegan Bell Sheffers Baker - none are good enough and just keep getting rotated around hoping us fans will forget how bad they are.

Juke is the only reliable forward Cody - struggling to make the step up, Clive struggling to perform for greater than 20 mins, Freddy struggling to refuse McDonalds, RO'D just struggling to impersonate a footballer.

Just can't see us reversing our decline, confidence of players in club & manager has gone, fans don't believe we can do it.

pusbccfc

average 6240 a week
Lowest 4100 carlise, away(150) tues night
Highest 14000 sheff utd, away (2000)

Our home attendances.

paul1978

Can I just say:

I DO NOT WANT TO BE RELEGATED. THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT IT.

Thanks

yes i agree u should be ashamed to be cov fans
want us to cov down that poor support
sort the team come rain or shine
have to admit its about time we have some sunshine now

shy_tall_knight

OK if we all close our eyes put our fingers in our ears and chant Thorn Thorn Thorn - then it will all go away and we will end up mid-table.

I don't want us to be relegated but as Saturday proved we can't compete at this level with our current squad. It could have 5-0 at half time

We would have less money, sell our division 1 players and would no doubt look for some division 2 bargains.....the rest is division 3.

kdp888

Getting relegated certainly did Norwich no harm. I agree the youngsters will progress better in league 1, gain more confidence and winning games brings in the fans, again look at Norwich's attendances in league 1 and the championship.

shy_tall_knight

Norwich Saints Lestor, came back stronger.
Leeds & Forest took 3 seasons to come back
Sheff Wed - who are a huge club - struggling in their 2nd season
Plymouth Bradford Luton fell even further

I think cov would do a Sheff Wed

Paxman II

There are no guarantees guys. It could go either way and that's why we must preserve what we have and aim higher... as with life!
Stop the pessimism.

StevieM

Norwich had a brilliant hardcore season ticket base in the season that they were relegated something like 18-20K . This was improved even more (strangely) when they were in League One to almost season ticket sellouts at 25K per home game.
On the other hand we have a dwindling season ticket base (7-8K) and this would (if the downward trend coninued) be even smaller if we were relegated.
Norwich also own their own stadium, and have only Ipswich as local competition so not much distraction there.
Southampton took the administration hit but then found a wealthy backer-similarily Fester except the twats dodged the -10 point admin bullet.
The players we may (will) take down with us are simply not good / experienced enough to give us a sustained effort that it would take to get out of that division-it is as hard if not harder/more physical than the Championship to get out of, have a look at the teams who have been down there for years all thinking that they would have bounced back.
If we were to get relegated then we would need investment in players to primarily attempt to compete in League One....sound familiar.
We cannot get relegated it really would be the beginning of the end... if that has not already started.

shy_tall_knight

StevieM - which performance this season has convinced you we have the backbone and ability to get out of the relegation places

We can get relegated and will be relegated irrespective of what I think, Blackpool convinced me we were doomed out played first half showed character second half but the minute the pressure was on we folded.

w1il2k8ie

I read more than I post but now I am sick of what I am reading! You want us to be relegated?? Why?? You want us to lose every week? Why? Every week we lose I feel bad all weekend after the loss, I could not wish for more than us to survive this season, and as much as I dislike sisu where is the other investment?? I hate going against other fans but right now the 11 players on the pitch and the manger bees as much support as we can possible give them! Let us be the 12th man! PLAY UP SKY BLUES! WHILE WE SING TOGETHER WE WILL NEVER LOSE!

shmmeee

I read more than I post but now I am sick of what I am reading! You want us to be relegated?? Why?? You want us to lose every week? Why? Every week we lose I feel bad all weekend after the loss, I could not wish for more than us to survive this season, and as much as I dislike sisu where is the other investment?? I hate going against other fans but right now the 11 players on the pitch and the manger bees as much support as we can possible give them! Let us be the 12th man! PLAY UP SKY BLUES! WHILE WE SING TOGETHER WE WILL NEVER LOSE!

This.

If we went down we would have posts in ten years time saying "let's just take the hit and go down to L2"

shy_tall_knight

I want us to win, the initial author wants us to be relegated so we may compete in a lower division.

I want us to win every game and stay up, just don't think anyone believes it fans, players nor even the manager. The doom set in pre-season and the first 2 home games Lestor & Watford we didn't create a clear chance.

Grendel

Relgation is inevitable but I am perplexed how anyone could view this as positive. Look at other big clubs who struggle in the division below (Sheff Weds for example). It is delusional to think with this squad, fan-base etc. we would have a prayer at promotion.

It would be a disaster.

LuckyGMan

Not long before' they ' get backed into a corner. Might be too late to avoid relegation. It's all about the future that is the most important thing. At the moment we do not have a plan just week to week survival which will not last long.
Take the hit and build again. investment is ready and waiting - sentiment has been put in the bottom drawer.

shy_tall_knight

Koumas to add that touch of pace we are missing. Its not all about pace but its nice to see a player who has some a few times in the decade

StevieM

Don't get me wrong - I am completely resigned to going down-I can't see anything that AT can do without a substantial influx of new or loan signings to get us out of the shit that we are in and that obviously ain't gonna happen any time soon.
As I said if we get relegated sadly I think it will be the beginning of the end.
I hate reading all the posts about fucking SISU, Dulieu and all the other crooks, and feel so saddened by all of our collective optimism / dispair / anger / helplessness for what the future holds for OUR football club (ffs someone was even asking if we could call the police in to try to get rid of the bastards the otherday) .
We read every day about city fans saying enough is enough but we still have to keep going and try to support the team, even if we eventually do go down.
I'm sorry, but I can't remember in 45 years of being a diehard city fan being so low - it is like having to watch something you love actually die through neglect before your eyes.
Come on AT's boys, PUSB

Mr T - Sukka!

Sorry if you want City to be relegated then there is something wrong. Wanting us releagted is insane!

Besides i dont think there should be even one fan who wants us to go down apart from the thread starter.

bluesky

Insane? I'm not saying its certain we would get straight back up but I'm facing the truth,, holding on each season rotting away is more damaging to the club we are losing fans and we are losing them for good,, because like it or not people have given up people have attached going to watch city as painful and they have had enough,, we have to start moving forward we have to get some momentum going and its just not going to happen in this league,,, day after day hearing how we are getting loan players in then people on the forums wishing for any bit of gossip to make it feel like we are gonna be saved by some mad business man,, its desperate and soul destroying,, what do we have to look forward to if we stay up? Another season of struggle and rumours,,,well we lose even more fans

Kuklinski

Whether we want relegation or not is irrelevant, we WILL be relegated, and probably by March at the latest.

LastGarrison

Sorry if you want City to be relegated then there is something wrong. Wanting us releagted is insane!

Besides i dont think there should be even one fan who wants us to go down apart from the thread starter.

Playing Devils Advocate here though; will it take us a step closer to getting rid of SISU? Or a step closer to extinction?

If it was the former......

Users who are viewing this thread