F.A Cup (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Just remembered that we'll be in the 1st round next season, I don't think I've been alive long enough to ever see me write that :eek: possibly getting knock out by a non-league team, and even more chance of playing Nuneaton Town or Beduff Utd :eek:

Walking Bird

Tv Coverage guaranteed if we draw a random team of postmen & builders! :facepalm:

dutchman

Just remembered that we'll be in the 1st round next season, I don't think I've been alive long enough to ever see me write that :eek: possibly getting knock out by a non-league team, and even more chance of playing Nuneaton Town or Beduff Utd :eek:

Or we could make it to the quarter finals like we did in 1963 and set the whole town alight.

wingy

Or we could make it to the quarter finals like we did in 1963 and set the whole town alight.

Hey theres a marketing idea here ,why don't we produce a replica kit from that era to commemorate that season and that cup run ,you never know it might engender some fight and desire into the current squad... Doh:facepalm:

wolfie

Woo hoo! And don't forget we get to play in the iconic something or another??? Trophy ???

Sky Blue Kid

How about bringing back the 60's team to play this season?.......They'd pee all over the team we have at the moment:D

skybluebeduff

How about bringing back the 60's team to play this season?.......They'd pee all over the team we have at the moment:D

Think the offside rule would confuse them, plus I could see a lot of back pass free kicks, the keeper would no doubt be sent off in the 1st minute... :whistle: ;)

Sky Blue Kid

True....Keeper...Three steps, bounce the ball, three steps, bounce the ball, big punt upfield.....the defenders too scared to head the ball(Leather cased with Lace) George Hudson slams it home. The defense claiming offside..George(The Pig) Curtis frightens the crap out of them with one of his stares, and "Hey Presto", we win!:D

Users who are viewing this thread