Expect another delay (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Fuck all to do with Distributor. Every other Hummel club has theres and had done in time, It was Dougs pissing about with sponsor as has become blindingly obvious

And yes i am pissed off with it as are a lot of others, its basics
what I mean is that the new UK distributor for Hummel is a new (small) outfit isnt it? they would need longer lead times from the club. we'd be at the back of the queue to do print runs etc. but them being new and small has made that a longer wait time I would imagine.

Obviously a fuck up by CCFC sorting the sponsorship, they should have just sold them without the KoS logo (looks better) its a shame but hardly end of the world.

I think as long as they meet the pre-orders then I actually think them keeping some stock or the superstore opening is a good idea. As for the other stock levels and tat on offer we shall see when it opens... im sure they will have a plan

Last edited:

skybluelee

Well I ordered a shirt on the 27th July and I have an E mail stating it’s on its way to Evri so fingers crossed it will be here am Saturday 🤞
Be patient they must be getting yours out if they’ve reached that date.
Perhaps 'chronological' means something different to CCFC Admin staff....

Ashdown

I think Deadly Doug has sorted through the lists and decided to send out shirts first to those fans paying a full price £37 each for Saturday. He’s leaving the cheap skate fare dodging season ticket holders till last😃👍

skybluelee

I think Deadly Doug has sorted through the lists and decided to send out shirts first to those fans paying a full price £37 each for Saturday. He’s leaving the cheap skate fare dodging season ticket holders till last😃👍
Mate - not only have I paid £37 for Saturday, I've paid £25 for my 14yo. Mine should have been hand delivered and gift wrapped by Adi Viveash!

Saddlebrains

Just seen a couple of people going into the club shop in town with the new shirt, assume for printing so they must do it there for anyone wondering

Macca1987

My order was a 2/3 year old kit for my grandson. Got an email yesterday evening saying it had been despatched. Evri delivered today, super prompt. Opened up the package and there's no f*cking socks, just the top and shorts :mad::mad:

Ccfcsj

Well I ordered a shirt on the 27th July and I have an E mail stating it’s on its way to Evri so fingers crossed it will be here am Saturday 🤞
Be patient they must be getting yours out if they’ve reached that date.
I ordered on July 14th - website still says processing and no email yet

Covcraig@bury

I’m expecting mine in Santa's sack at this rate , and that fucker never shows up !
I will have to wear my stone Thailand to blend in with the youths in block 14 🤦‍♂️

shepardo01

Ordered for my kids and me on release day - 14th July .....not even a despatch e.mail yet!
Also, to top it off no ST either!!
Bit frustrating for the little ones when they hear others have got them who ordered after us!!
I'm a very patient man, but this (after the chronological despatch statement from the club) is trying my patience.....

Last edited:

OldBedrocker

Ordered for my kids and me on release day - 14th July .....not even a despatch e.mail yet!
Also, to top it off no ST either!!
Bit frustrating for the little ones when they hear others have got them who ordered after us!!
I'm a very patient man, but this (after the chronological despatch statement from the club) is trying my patience.....
Have the club made a statement about what to do if the ST is not received?

rob9872

I ordered 3 on 14th July and Surname starts with B no email yet!! So neither chronological or alphabetical. Maybe it’s postcode starting with Leamington and Warwick Platinum Supporters first 🤣
Afraid not. Ordered 3 first day and not even an email yet.

skybluelee

My shirt arrived this morning in Plymouth, yet my Dad's still waiting for his in Coventry.
Maybe they are doing it by distance.
Well our bastard ones ordered at lunchtime on 14th July haven’t arrived in Dorset yet nor an email received.

Not fussed about mine but the kids are doing my head in asking about theirs.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Just had a thought. Are those that ordered early on getting adults shirts, kids shirts or both?

Wondered if it might be they've had one lot done and not the other, and if you've ordered both they've not been sent out yet as part of the order isn't ready?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Did you not think to ask who's to blame for the hold up, "club or supplier"

I believe the delay has stemmed from the delay in getting the new contract signed with the new Hummel UK license provider extended, combined with a delay confirming a new shirt sponsor. At Leicester I noticed some of the subs coming on didn’t even have the Ming of Shaves sponsor on, so not sure if shirts were manufactured prior to the sponsor being put on.

I’m sure there would have been mass complaints if we had sacked off Hummel and gone back to a Nike or Puma template kit.

Saddlebrains

Seen a few shirts that are a mess already

One the badge is wonky, another the badge is folded over at the top completely so shirt doesnt sit straight and another with a tear in it

We all knew it was a rush job to get them out but fucking basics again

Users who are viewing this thread