Exciting Prospects? (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

SkyBlueSam01

U18s have struggled this past year but some really exciting prospects coming up into the side for next season... Also a few in next seasons U16s I'd expect to make an impact further down the line

Walsgrave

We've brought a few in from outside too over the past few years, any word on how they are getting on? I think there was a midfielder from Southampton maybe, and the likes of Bremang?
Aaron Evans Harriott was brought in from Cheltenham Town.

When the signing was announced on the Twitter page, someone said 'Just announce that he'll be signing for Norwich in July 2022'. Which was probably not a bad shout at the time, but now we're in the same division as them they won't, I don't think keep on poaching our youngsters unless they go back up again and we struggle for cash.

Last edited:

procdoc

That Bartlett looked decent in one of those Micky mouse cup games we played in just before his injury. Eccles will be a good player. Not seen Bemang, Bapaga, Newton or Ngandu

larry_david

Young could be a surprise. Supposedly classy player, has league 1 experience from when he was 17 and had a year taken on his deal. I'd imagine a loan out now for him, Eccles, Williams at least.

Users who are viewing this thread