Excitement is building... (1 Viewer)

Sutty

Starting to really look forward to tomorrow lunchtime now. Looking forward to seeing us play, especially the younger guys I haven't seen much of (Christie, Bigirimana, Thomas etc). I've missed the trip to the Ricoh, even if the result isn't what I was hoping for most of the time, I'm always ready to go back next week in the hope that it's about to turn around. More than anything though, I'm really looking forward to football starting again. Really looking forward to getting behind the team, and (hopefully), celebrating the final result...

I've fallen for it again, haven't I?

Fospherous

I'm anticipating the start tommorow aswell despite having that feeling in the back of my head saying: "you know it isn't going to be any different from the other seasons". But hey! Footballs back :) Cometh the hour, cometh the team.

PUSB

i believe so, i work with a load of Leicestershire folk and the banter today has me buzzing, feel like a kid on xmas eve! only ever felt like that when its FA Cup 3rd round

pusbccfc

Lets all sing together
Play up sky blues
While we sing together
We will never lose
Tottenham or chelsea
United or anyone
They shant defeat us
We'll fight till the game is won :)

AFCCOVENTRY

Turn up excited and then you realise the season has pretty much ended if we get stuffed by those crisp munchers up the road! :mad:

Lloyd

Can't wait until tomorrow too, I've missed watching us, and if we get 25k + the atmosphere will be awesome

procdoc

the atmosphere will be awesome until they go 2 up inside the first 20 mins. I'm really not convinced about keogh at centre back:p

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm not looking forward to it if I'm being honest, going to be a hard slog this season

That's pretty much what Clouting said!

Nonleagueherewecome

Turn up excited and then you realise the season has pretty much ended if we get stuffed by those crisp munchers up the road! :mad:

We should combine usernames :p

Users who are viewing this thread