Ex Player Watch (9 Viewers)

Alkhen

He is shooting fish in a barrel out in Portugal, wracking up crazy numbers with ease. Whilst he is there his value will rise, if nobody triggers the clause in the summer window I can easily see Sporting holding out another 6months someone desperate would definitely pay then

Alkhen

Wesley Jobello scored for Preston Lions in the Australian third tier… it really is incredible how far we’ve come in the few years since he was our ‘marquee’ signing
Big fall off for him though I'd imagine it's a nice life out there.

He looked ok before we changed the system and he got injured

Brighton Sky Blue

Dabo reappeared for Forest Green as they got twatted by Stockport. Looking nailed on to be in non league next season

Brighton Sky Blue

Corey Addai had a bit of a nightmare in goal for Crawley. Tried to set up Biamou a few times who could only accept one of the gifts.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Gjok is young enough to see out his contract and take the money himself from a transfer, Sporting could have to lower the release clause if they thought he would do that and he will continue to bag 30 a year with the standard of football in that league.

Sky Blue Pete

Gjok is young enough to see out his contract and take the money himself from a transfer, Sporting could have to lower the release clause if they thought he would do that and he will continue to bag 30 a year with the standard of football in that league.
My money is on a big move in the summer for close to the release figure
So many top clubs need a striker

ovduk78

Maybe he'll go with his current manager to Liverpool 🤣 I have no idea how good a manager Amorin (?) is and whether he'd be a good fit at Liverpool but he seems to be favourite to replace Klopp.

Users who are viewing this thread