Ex Player Watch (6 Viewers)

stevefloyd

See on the player ratings on Brizzels forum are rating Ogogo very high 8''s and 9's Motm... well thats his 1 good game out the way then

Captain Dart

Doyle said that Coventry will always be his club

giphy.gif
Give it 7 years and he will be manager with mcSheff his assistant. :)

Terry Gibson's perm

Just been watching Leicester and I wish our players took corners like Maddison with proper pace

ps1948

Ex Sky Blues Legend, Nick Proschwitz, now playing for SV Meppen in 3rd Tier of German football, scored twice as Meppen came from 2 - 0 down after 82 minutes to beat KFC Uerdingen 3 -2

CJ_covblaze

Ex Sky Blues Legend, Nick Proschwitz, now playing for SV Meppen in 3rd Tier of German football, scored twice as Meppen came from 2 - 0 down after 82 minutes to beat KFC Uerdingen 3 -2

3-2. A bucket load of goals. Surprised KFC Uerdingen didn’t get a battering.

no_loyalty

Doyle and JOB in the centre of midfield for Notts County, currently 4-1 down at home to Newport.

higgs

"More than ready for the first team." Everton haven't even got a proper striker this season and he still hasn't got a sniff. He'll be back in League One soon enough.
Would have him back next season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueCRJ

Would have him back next season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If the stats on Google are correct his goalscoring record for Everton's U23's is half decent actually. From what I remember he's quite similar to Hiwula though in terms of style of play. So the question would be is he any better?

Nick

Administrator
Josh Barrett was tearing up the league for the Reading U23s. Not sure it's that much of an indicator.

SkyBlueCRJ

Josh Barrett was tearing up the league for the Reading U23s. Not sure it's that much of an indicator.

It's not really. But that doesn't mean you can discount it altogether. There are a host of players throughout the EFL who haven't had any previous first team experience but have starred whilst out on loan. Look at Sterling and Thomas this season as a case in point. Both were mainly playing youth football prior to coming here and they've adapted just fine.

But yes there's also a host of players like Barrett who make the U23's their own and rip it up but look awful when making the step up. Think Daniel Agyei was a similar case as well. He had a ridiculous goalscoring record at U18 and U23 level.

Liquid Gold

Reading haven't got a clue. They think the sun shines out of fatty Barrett's arse and they were very happy to be rid of Dom Hyam.

ps1948

Good article on the BBC football site about Jay Bothroyd, who is now playing in Japan......
Always felt his attitude was bad, but that he had potential to be a good player

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Good article on the BBC football site about Jay Bothroyd, who is now playing in Japan......
Always felt his attitude was bad, but that he had potential to be a good player

I listen to various podcasts in which they get ex players on for warts and all stories, anyone that’s played with Bothroyd in these Podcasts he seems to have his own section by each player of issues he causes!

Warwickhunt

Sheffield v WBA Mcgoldrick, Fleck , Madine , Cranie , Norwood & Clarke on the bench! just like watch CCFC

Users who are viewing this thread