Ex Player Watch (7 Viewers)

steve82

It's to do with his imminent move to Shrewsbury, it sounds a bit petty really.

Is it petty tho if he’s as good as done a deal to join Shrewsbury?

It’s a fair size game North Wales v South Wales live on BT sport with around 50k prize money at stake and a potential big money game in the 3rd round.

That’s a huge prize for Wrexham at stake

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steve82

Ironically, thought he played well tonight

He did to be fair. Lead the line well, worked the channels bringing others into the game and unlucky not to score with the one cleared off the line

Nick

Administrator
I thought he did well, different player to the one we had most of the time. Wasn't stranded on his own up front that made a difference

Esoterica

I thought he did well, different player to the one we had most of the time. Wasn't stranded on his own up front that made a difference
Was playing the same role as Biamou and now JCH for most of the time - a thankless, isolated task and unfortunately had the least attributes to make that role succeed. Feel sorry for him that what was probably his last season in pro football ended like that - a short guy who didn't score very many anyway getting the ball launched at him from 50 yards.

clint van damme

See Peter Clark scored at the weekend.
Really like d the look of him in his short time here, losing him after his sending off, (I think against Cardiff), when he returned to Everton and the full back from Birmingham, (Grainger?), really hurt us if I remember correctly, (which I probably don't!)

Nick

Administrator
Kyel Reid, Marc-Antoine Fortune and Zavon Hines all live down in London and it's best for them and for us to find clubs in the London area. I am not going into further details as to why I've had to make this decision.

Released from Chesterfield.

skybluegod

Just read about this, I wonder if MR will swoop for Joe Anyon?
Was his keeper at Scunthorpe.

Is he any good? Burge has been one of the better performers this year. Not really an important position to get someone in.

steve82

Is he any good? Burge has been one of the better performers this year. Not really an important position to get someone in.

As a back up initially yes, Liam O’Brien is out injured with just Addai on the bench as senior back up.

Worth a short term deal potentially. MR knows his ability so can call the judgement on it

skybluegod

As a back up initially yes, Liam O’Brien is out injured with just Addai on the bench as senior back up.

Worth a short term deal potentially. MR knows his ability so can call the judgement on it

Isn't O'Brien back from injury in January? Thought it was 6 weeks out, and he did it in the Checktrade game?

Addai is pretty crap from what I have seen, but keeps being given contracts so someone must see something?

Mcbean

Isn't O'Brien back from injury in January? Thought it was 6 weeks out, and he did it in the Checktrade game?

Addai is pretty crap from what I have seen, but keeps being given contracts so someone must see something?
Well you cant miss him as he is very tall ! got to be a starter for 10 as a goalie

steve82

Yes he did and we were told January but that could be extended we don’t know.

Currently we’re a injury away from potentially needing permission from the FA for a emergency loan. He’s a useful candidate to offer a short term deal as O’Brien wanted to leave for 1st team football too so it could well work out.

One for MR to ponder over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluegod

Yes he did and we were told January but that could be extended we don’t know.

Currently we’re a injury away from potentially needing permission from the FA for a emergency loan. He’s a useful candidate to offer a short term deal as O’Brien wanted to leave for 1st team football too so it could well work out.

One for MR to ponder over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Understand your view, but just think it's a waste of a signing/wage. We currently are yes, but after 3/4 more weeks we won't be an injury away, which is the only time we can sign this guy anyway. Would rather get the emergency loan if need be.

Gazolba

Maddison fantastic goal vs Watford:

ps1948

Just catching up on some recent MOTD's, and apart from Maddison and Callum Wilson featuring quite a lot, also saw the run and cross from Jacob "can't run and cross" Murphy for Rondon to score for Newcastle the other week.

steve82

Tim Flowers Solihull moors side lost 3-2 to Blackpool in the FA Cup replay featuring former players Jamie Reckord and kwame Thomas as a substitute.
Nathan Delfouneso featured for Blackpool

oucho

Tim Flowers Solihull moors side lost 3-2 to Blackpool in the FA Cup replay featuring former players Jamie Reckord and kwame Thomas as a substitute.
Nathan Delfouneso featured for Blackpool

No wonder we struggled with that bunch in the squad, fuck me........

Gazolba

Ponticelli not in the Macclesfield team today, not even on the bench.
Don't know why. He just came back from injury so needs game time badly.

no_loyalty

New manager in at Reading, McNulty not even in the squad.

Users who are viewing this thread