Ex Player Watch (11 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Haiti beat Sint Maarten 13-0 in the CONCACAF Nations League. Duckens Nazon scored 5. The population of Sint Maarten is 33,609, just 1,000 bigger than the capacity of the Ricoh Arena, also they’ve only played 7 games in the last 18 years and only 1 from 2000- 2016.

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Carragher really bigging up Maddison for an England call up last night - Also Callum Wilson being mentioned
Chris Waddle doing the same on R5 in the build up. He bloody loves Maddison, he's always banging on about him-they were meant to be going through the side for last nights game, but all Waddle wanted to talk about was how it was missing a player who could create something in midfield and how he's watched Maddison a lot this season and he's doing it in the Premier League consistently so has to be given a chance soon.

Sky Blue Harry H

Chris Waddle doing the same on R5 in the build up. He bloody loves Maddison, he's always banging on about him-they were meant to be going through the side for last nights game, but all Waddle wanted to talk about was how it was missing a player who could create something in midfield and how he's watched Maddison a lot this season and he's doing it in the Premier League consistently so has to be given a chance soon.

I agree with Chris Waddle; it's easy to find athletic types to run around, work hard etc (except at the City , that is!) but a player who can find space, pick a pass, score regularly and has bags of ability from set pieces - England has few of those. Maddison is one.

cc84cov

McNulty reading move seems to be going well still hasn’t scored can’t get near the starting 11 & their rock bottom...

Terry Gibson's perm

Mcnulty going allowed us to invest in three strikers so may turn out to be a good move for us I’m not sure he would have been prolific in this league (but would have got more than mr offside though)

no_loyalty

Stuart Beavon scored again for Wrexham, think he has found his level

Greggs

The fat rat didn't even get off the bench for Reading...

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The fat rat didn't even get off the bench for Reading...
giphy.gif

chorlton

Watched highlights of Motherwell a few times this season and Bigirimana's passing and crossing is absolutely fantastic. He's really playing well.

cc84cov

Wonder if McNulty was sat there last night in Readings bench wondering if he maybe should of stayed being as we did offer him a better contract etc he can’t get near the starting 11 and for me reading will
Be relegated this season.No doubt he would of played every game for us this season & I wouldn’t fancy him to of scored 3-5 goals in the games we’ve played so far.

Any how i feel Chaplin is a better player than Sparky even this early on.

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Wonder if McNulty was sat there last night in Readings bench wondering if he maybe should of stayed being and we did offer him a better contract etc he can’t get near the starting 11 and for my reading will
Be relegated this season.No doubt he would of played every game for us this season & I wouldn’t fancy him to of scored 3-5 goals in the games we’ve played so far.

Any how i feel Chaplin is a better player than Sparky even this early on.
Have

larry_david

I'd put in a loan bid for mcnulty in Jan. I really would. Shows we mean business, shows him what he's missing out on by leaving us and there's a good chance they'd accept based on his minutes for reading so far in the league which must be about 70 mins.

I know we have cc now but I'd bring him back. Forget living in the past, he should never have left and we know it, the players know it and he knows it

Nick

Administrator
I'd put in a loan bid for mcnulty in Jan. I really would. Shows we mean business, shows him what he's missing out on by leaving us and there's a good chance they'd accept based on his minutes for reading so far in the league which must be about 70 mins.

I know we have cc now but I'd bring him back. Forget living in the past, he should never have left and we know it, the players know it and he knows it

Which says to Chaplin that even though we are signing him, we would prefer somebody who forced a move away and hasn't really had much gametime which won't really inspire him.

Captain Dart

Bad idea. Never look back.

Nick

Administrator
Or the fact cc and mcnulty are pals, mcnulty told him to come here and he comes back and they play together

They wouldn't play together, it would be either or.

The example it sets is "If you force your way out of the club and it doesn't go well, we will be here to look after you if it goes tits up".

We don't owe him anything.

Liquid Gold

I suspect we'll have had the best season of McNulty's career and he'll be a bit of a journeyman the rest of his career, probably up to Scotland before long, but with a decent bank balance.

larry_david

They wouldn't play together, it would be either or.

The example it sets is "If you force your way out of the club and it doesn't go well, we will be here to look after you if it goes tits up".

We don't owe him anything.

No I understand the example it could set, but I think we all agreed we could see why he took the chance to leave but if in January he is still sitting on the bench getting no game time, wouldn't we all mutually agree it's not worked and Marc you come back and prove to everyone you are a championship striker? Same happened to Wilfred Zaha. Left Palace, tried at man utd and failed and went back to Palace and now they don't get a point if he doesn't play.

End of the day I'm just raising a point for debate, we have an abundance of strikers but you ask MR if he'd take him back behind close doors, I bet he would and if we don't, you know a promotion chasing team will

chiefdave

I'd put in a loan bid for mcnulty in Jan.
Even if you ignore the fact he forced a move when the club wanted him to stay for them to consider letting him out on loan he'd have to not be playing.

You're talking about bringing in a player who will have spent six months sat on the bench not getting any game time to replace someone we've paid, in CCFC terms, a decent chunk of money for.

If he comes in and does OK he buggers off back to Reading. If he comes in and does badly we wouldn't want him back full time anyway and we'd have upset Chaplin.

cc84cov

Chaplin & McNulty would cause chaos at this level...

Wages would be the problem if they come down which I think they will he will do well at this level I think.

Users who are viewing this thread