Ex CCFC players to play in Charity Match. (1 Viewer)

I help organize a memorial day each year for a very good friend Paul"Pongo"John - he sadly took his own life 4 years ago - and every year we have held a football tournament - Paul was a good non league player, turning out for Bedworth, VS, Racing Club Warwick, Shepshed and Coventry Sphinx, as well as turning out for me for a couple of teams I ran - he was a full on midfielder that gave 100% (he had the fines to prove it too).

This year we have decided to put on a 11 v 11 game - and have invited some old pros to play so far we have David Busst, Claus Jorgenson,Gavin O'Toole, Terry Angus, David Bennett, Scott Goodwin...more hopefully tbc.

It is being held at Coventry Sphinx FC - Saturday 26th July 3pm KO - but we are hoping to get a couple of kids teams to play before so doors open around 1.00 - I am just waiting on the poster to be finished with all details then I will post on here - if you fancy calling in you all would be more than welcome - there will be food and a bouncy castle, plus the Sphinx bar will be open too - and in the evening we have the UK's number 1 U2 Tribute Us4 + DJ & Karaoke - Late Bar!!

Not only will you all have a good time - it also supports Coventry Sphinx too.

Thanks for reading...

Users who are viewing this thread