Evil Fuckers (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

I take it you’ve done similar safeguarding training I have. There’s always this shit and it’s always people not wanting to stick their nose in and be wrong. There’s a real taboo around interfering in other parents business. It’s fucking shit as well because putting a kid in care basically guarantees they’ll have a shit life. So you’ve got to think their life is definitely shit where they are.

I found that one of the most depressing things about teaching TBH: seeing kids where your gut thought “take them off their parents” but equally doing that would also fuck them up. Not this case obviously, the kid was clearly in danger.

This stuff is so depressing. Sterilise everyone.

I would rather the child have a tough life than be robbed of any life at all. Nothing new though as that murder in New York showed with a woman screaming for her life in a busy area but nobody coming to her aid.

I haven’t come across serious neglect so far but I think I’ve just been lucky.

shmmeee

I would rather the child have a tough life than be robbed of any life at all. Nothing new though as that murder in New York showed with a woman screaming for her life in a busy area but nobody coming to her aid.

I haven’t come across serious neglect so far but I think I’ve just been lucky.

Work in the wrong/right school and it’s fucking everywhere.

Bystander apathy is a thing of course as well. “I’m sure if it’s that bad someone will do something”.

JAM See

I appreciate throughout history there's always been evil people, but I feel like today when society is supposed to be the most civilised it's ever been.. that we have an unusual amount of evil bastards
It’s always been that way, unfortunately; if anything now it’s probably better.

As somebody who was raised as a Catholic (second generation Irish), I'm more aware of the The Magdalene Sisters and the various Catholic priest stories than I am about other atrocities that happened in the British Isles.

History tells us that physical cruelty against the poorest and most vulnerable was almost institutionalised until recently.

We have a long way to go, but at least perpetrators are being held accountable and wide-scale physical abuse by institutions (corporal punishment was abolished in state schools in 1982, and eventually by private schools in 1998) is no longer acceptable.

We are going in the right direction, but my heart goes out to that little boy. So sad.

fernandopartridge

We just hear about them all mate. Back in the day a lot of this stuff wouldve Been behind closed doors or kept in the community. Same as pedos. It’s a function of more media and more reporting and catching of people thanks to everyone being on the lookout for it. Fucking depressing though.
I've been watching old episodes of Crimewatch on YouTube, strangely addictive. Interesting cross referencing cases featured there with Google and finding so many as yet still unsolved murders. Like you say, I don't believe the world is any more or less dangerous than it ever was.

hill83

The fact that loads of the evidence is coming from a living room cctv camera is blowing my mind.

Grendel

All this nonsense about sterilising - he’s hardly seeing the light of day again - just save tax payer money and pass a law that allows a judge to pass the death penalty without any right to appeal the sentence only the crime

Grendel

The common misconception is that execution is more expensive than the death penalty - only if you adopt the US system

Oh and let’s not kid ourselves that we are too civilised. Child offenders will spend a life waiting for beatings, being fed food with urine, semen, excrement and glass in it and the officers disappear from the shower block at a convenient time. Prison isn’t civilised and the allowance of such people to exist is just pointless - just put them down

no_loyalty

So they had a CCTV camera in their living room (strange anyway) and still thought, let's torture an innocent young kid in front of it?

Just put them both down.

Ultimately yes, but before that they should both be tortured for a while, make them suffer in the way the poor child did.

SBT

The common misconception is that execution is more expensive than the death penalty - only if you adopt the US system

Oh and let’s not kid ourselves that we are too civilised. Child offenders will spend a life waiting for beatings, being fed food with urine, semen, excrement and glass in it and the officers disappear from the shower block at a convenient time. Prison isn’t civilised and the allowance of such people to exist is just pointless - just put them down

No, I'm not talking about the merits of the death penalty, no time to go down that rabbit hole again. I mean the workings of a law that only lets you appeal the crime, but not the sentence. How/why would that be applied? Doesn't seem possible to me without tearing up all kinds of basic legal rights.

Grendel

No, I'm not talking about the merits of the death penalty, no time to go down that rabbit hole again. I mean the workings of a law that only lets you appeal the crime, but not the sentence. How/why would that be applied? Doesn't seem possible to me without tearing up all kinds of basic legal rights.

Our system in the 60’s permitted it oh and I’m replying to left of centre posters who believe chemical castrations is the answer. I’m sure basic legal rights would apply in a similar way wouldn’t it?

I want him dead - do you or will you defend his human rights?

SBT

Our system in the 60’s permitted it oh and I’m replying to left of centre posters who believe chemical castrations is the answer. I’m sure basic legal rights would apply in a similar way wouldn’t it?

I want him dead - do you or will you defend his human rights?

Our system is better now, so I'd prefer to keep that.

I don't want him dead or castrated - definitely don't want him near other people though.

Always happy to defend human rights, even for those who may not even deserve them. That's kind of the point.

JAM See

All this nonsense about sterilising - he’s hardly seeing the light of day again - just save tax payer money and pass a law that allows a judge to pass the death penalty without any right to appeal the sentence only the crime
First the state sanctioned the murder of child killers
But I did not speak out because I was not a child killer...

Brighton Sky Blue

From the sounds of what you just described it would be a harder punishment for him to face a lifetime in prison than a quick death.

shmmeee

Just read this article which is the other side of the coin. I wonder how many of us would be marked by social services as gold star parents?

Grendel

From the sounds of what you just described it would be a harder punishment for him to face a lifetime in prison than a quick death.

I am sure it would but why do it? If a dog attacks someone they are put down. It should only apply to whole life tariffs but what is the point?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Just read this article which is the other side of the coin. I wonder how many of us would be marked by social services as gold star parents?

How very depressing.

Brighton Sky Blue

I am sure it would but why do it? If a dog attacks someone they are put down. It should only apply to whole life tariffs but what is the point?

I would consider what was the greater punishment for the criminal. Are they more scared to keep living or to die sooner-with jihadists it’s often the former.

rob9872

Trial ongoing, just heard the clip of the poor lad saying nobody loves him. Heartbreaking. Not much brings me to tears that isn't family stuff but how on earth could they be so cruel. And if they don't want kids then put them up for people who do and can't have them, absolutely no reason to be like that. Will stay with me for a while that I think :(

Sick Boy

Trial ongoing, just heard the clip of the poor lad saying nobody loves him. Heartbreaking. Not much brings me to tears that isn't family stuff but how on earth could they be so cruel. And if they don't want kids then put them up for people who do and can't have them, absolutely no reason to be like that. Will stay with me for a while that I think :(
It’s one of the most disturbing news stories I’ve read for a long time, I feel beyond bad just thinking about it.

rob9872

It’s one of the most disturbing news stories I’ve read for a long time, I feel beyond bad just thinking about it.
Don't want to 'like' for obv reasons but totally agree.

TomRad85

How the fuck was this not picked up before it got to that point. Disgusting fuckers. I've said before I don't agree with the death penalty, be it child killers, terrorists, whatever... this kind of thing challenges that but I have to stand by it. However, should another criminal get hold of them inside and finish them off, we'd all have a smile wouldn't we?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

How the fuck was this not picked up before it got to that point. Disgusting fuckers. I've said before I don't agree with the death penalty, be it child killers, terrorists, whatever... this kind of thing challenges that but I have to stand by it. However, should another criminal get hold of them inside and finish them off, we'd all have a smile wouldn't we?

I think his grandparents highlighted issues to social services but it ended up being missed. Agreed on the death penalty, I’d prefer them to be kept alive inside and suffer as much as possible.

TomRad85

I think his grandparents highlighted issues to social services but it ended up being missed. Agreed on the death penalty, I’d prefer them to be kept alive inside and suffer as much as possible.
I don't really know exactly how social services work, but I guess someone would have had the responsibility of looking at that case? That person or people need firing with immediate effect as they are clearly incapable of seeing their own shit on the toilet paper. Morons.

Grendel

Well they won’t in reality because they will probably end up on a protected area where perhaps they can swap stories with Mr Huntley and Mrs West

The cost is obscene to protect them and house them and then no doubt as they get old and sick to care for them.

fernandopartridge

I saw the headline but just couldn't listen to it, I've tended to steer away from the story anyway. Just beyond shocking and heartbreaking.

robbiekeane

That poor child. The fact he had the awareness to know what that was and that he wasn't getting it. I think instead of the death penalty they should just be put in general population.

Grendel

I’m sure SBT will be along soon to defend their human rights

Sick Boy

I don't really know exactly how social services work, but I guess someone would have had the responsibility of looking at that case? That person or people need firing with immediate effect as they are clearly incapable of seeing their own shit on the toilet paper. Morons.

I’d like to see them face some kind of charges, personally. They’ve realised some photos of pretty horrific bruising that got sent to them as well and nothing was done. Even my partner as a midwife got trained on this sort of thing in the UK.

no_loyalty

The stepmother found guilty of murder, the father found guilty of manslaughter.

Users who are viewing this thread