Evil Fuckers (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I read some of that last week, utterly heartbreaking.

His mother already in jail for murder. His father and stepmother abusing him like this. If only the family could have stepped in.

Nick

Administrator
I read some of that last week, utterly heartbreaking.

His mother already in jail for murder. His father and stepmother abusing him like this. If only the family could have stepped in.

Yeah I don't usually get saddened by crime stuff but reading some of the torture and things he went through.

It says he told his uncle they don't feed him, how don't people notice?

If my neighbour said "If you hear my kid screaming don't kill me" then alarm bells would go off.

fernandopartridge

This quote:

One witness said the previously happy and healthy boy looked "as though he were broken" on the day of his death.
The same witness said that when Arthur "secretly" asked him for a drink of water, while Mr Hughes and Ms Tustin were out of the room, "he had to hold [the glass] to Arthur's mouth" because he was "too weak to hold it himself".

How did that witness not step in? Forget upsetting anybody, this is just fucking unbelievable

skybluetony176

I really don’t believe in capital punishment but hypocritically I think if I was given the opportunity to pull the trigger when it comes to child killers I’d not only do it I’m sure I’d sleep at night too.

Evo1883

Hopefully they also both get the correct treatment in prison. Not sure women would appreciate a child killer / torturer.

Yes seen this last week , what goes through people's minds .

Disgusting individuals should be given 20 years in solitary then the lethal injection on the 1st day of the 21st year .

Great_Expectations

Absolute disgrace. Have to agree with some of the above, things like this deserve more than prison.

I’m sure they’ll be a history or trauma or ill treatment or some previous experience that made the “parents” that way, but it’s really no excuse.

Anyone who has reasonable grounds to suspect wrong doing should also be punished.

I wish I hadn’t read that. I’ll certainly be giving my kids an extra cuddle in the morning.

Covkid1968#

Just sickening…. Such a sad state of affairs.

shmmeee

Bring back chemical castration. If nothing else they should never be let near kids or able to produce them again. You forfeit your right to parenthood right there.

Sbarcher

My wife works on a children’s ward and they have kids brought in having had salt given by parents. Even had a young baby admitted whose mother watered down the milk so much he needed hospital treatment. Parents bask in the attention they get from the situation.
nearly always leads to a prosecution and the child taken away.

shmmeee

My wife works on a children’s ward and they have kids brought in having had salt given by parents. Even had a young baby admitted whose mother watered down the milk so much he needed hospital treatment. Parents bask in the attention they get from the situation.

WTF? Is giving them salt a thing? Is it a punishment or something? I can’t even.

Evo1883

I appreciate throughout history there's always been evil people, but I feel like today when society is supposed to be the most civilised it's ever been.. that we have an unusual amount of evil bastards

Brighton Sky Blue

I appreciate throughout history there's always been evil people, but I feel like today when society is supposed to be the most civilised it's ever been.. that we have an unusual amount of evil bastards

Well we have more people around so even if proportionally it hasn’t changed the numbers will still seem high. Though one only has to go back to Victorian times to see how society treated children and particularly poorer ones

NorthernWisdom

Well we have more people around so even if proportionally it hasn’t changed the numbers will still seem high. Though one only has to go back to Victorian times to see how society treated children and particularly poorer ones
I always remember a report in a newspaper, a man tried for kicking his baby in the head and killing them. His defence was he meant to kick his wife in the head, and missed!

Anyway, smaller punishment for that, then stealing a cockerel.

Brighton Sky Blue

I always remember a report in a newspaper, a man tried for kicking his baby in the head and killing them. His defence was he meant to kick his wife in the head, and missed!

Anyway, smaller punishment for that, then stealing a cockerel.

In the course of doing some family history I went over workhouse records from the late 1800s. The punishment for 'refusing to do labour' was...'3 weeks' hard labour'. Fair enough...

eastwoodsdustman

Poor kid never had a chance with parents like that. I’d happily strangle them both with my bare hands to save money on the bullet they both deserve. How can society create such vile people?

oakey

This is unbelievably sad. The cruelty I find completely bewildering. I just can't understand it at all.
I get that people can be cruel when angry or under attack but deliberate, sustained cruelty to another human being, especially a child, is beyond my comprehension.
Let us all try to be more vigilant of situations around us, even at risk of being a busybody.

Sick Boy

It’s always been that way, unfortunately; if anything now it’s probably better.

shmmeee

We just hear about them all mate. Back in the day a lot of this stuff wouldve Been behind closed doors or kept in the community. Same as pedos. It’s a function of more media and more reporting and catching of people thanks to everyone being on the lookout for it. Fucking depressing though.

Brighton Sky Blue

We just hear about them all mate. Back in the day a lot of this stuff wouldve Been behind closed doors or kept in the community. Same as pedos. It’s a function of more media and more reporting and catching of people thanks to everyone being on the lookout for it. Fucking depressing though.

The man quoted as telling a neighbour 'if you hear him say 'someone's trying to kill me', just ignore it'. How many people missed an obvious chance to intervene here is baffling.

shmmeee

The man quoted as telling a neighbour 'if you hear him say 'someone's trying to kill me', just ignore it'. How many people missed an obvious chance to intervene here is baffling.

I take it you’ve done similar safeguarding training I have. There’s always this shit and it’s always people not wanting to stick their nose in and be wrong. There’s a real taboo around interfering in other parents business. It’s fucking shit as well because putting a kid in care basically guarantees they’ll have a shit life. So you’ve got to think their life is definitely shit where they are.

I found that one of the most depressing things about teaching TBH: seeing kids where your gut thought “take them off their parents” but equally doing that would also fuck them up. Not this case obviously, the kid was clearly in danger.

This stuff is so depressing. Sterilise everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread