Everyone's favourite ex-player (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

But the whole Gangster analogy, he is a midget footballer from Cardiff not Benny Blanco from the fucking Bronx!!!!

djpalms23

This guy is an absolute tube, i blame him personally for us going down that year, he never really gave 100% in any game, and blamed others around him when it was really him that had the poor season. 8 goals?? i thought it was 6?? .... i remember reading about him just after he signed for us, He was very injury prone at Norwich, didnt score that much and wasnt really liked there either, they looked him toilets on the way to away games because he was so up himself!! I knew it was a bad buy from the start, more of a panic buy to be fair.

Craig Bellamy your are a grade A :jerkit: ... 'Goodfella'?? .. more like Cinderella

fernandopartridge

He's an arrogant little c**t. The bloke has achieved fuck all in his career yet is criticising some of the former City players. It's odd how Strachan receives no criticism. There is an implied admittance that we replaced two great players with two inferior ones, him and Thompson for McAllister and Keane.

Bellamy as a player is a failure, to drop down to the 2nd tier at his age says it all. He likes playing the big man for Cardiff.

djpalms23

FP think you hit the nail on the head with the 'arrogant c**t' there .... Hate is a strong word but i actually hate this guy with a passion!! as well as Marlon King

pusbccfc

What a twat, basically said we aren't die hard football fans like other Midlands clubs.

ccfctommy

I think he may have a point there.

In his book, he said older players like Telfer, Williams and Froggatt disliked him and that Williams used to give him a hard time in training.

Moff

Although he is far from a likeable player, and has been very onnoxious, but he does appear to have grown up a little in recent years, and I can see a little of where he is coming from.
He has a point about where we are based if you look at some of the clubs he has played for eg) Newcastle or Liverpool.

Lets not forget the time he played for us we were in financial meltdown, Strachan had lost the plot, and we were on a downward spiral. His lack of goals did not help, and team spirit seemed lacking but we were a mess despite him not because.

Last edited:

dekker

i don't use the word hate as a general rule....i don't 'hate' anything or anyone....i make an exception for this stunted little c**t.

Hugh Jarse

Lets not forget the time he played for us we were in financial meltdown,

Let's also not forget him going on record as saying he wouldn't leave the club if we got relegated and was gone within a short period of time after we did!

Fernando is right. Bellend is a cnut of the first order!:jerkit:

Moff

Let's also not forget him going on record as saying he wouldn't leave the club if we got relegated and was gone within a short period of time after we did!

I dont like the bloke, but he was sold for the cash, we needed it. Hartson was another who said he would stay, but went and we needed to free up the cash and wages so we could buy proper players who would get us promoted like Keith O'Neill and Lee Hughes......now he is a ****

Maupet

Iv never seen a player miss so many one on ones with the goalkeeper as he did. I know he was young when he played for us. It was largely his lack of goals that sent us down

djpalms23

Iv never seen a player miss so many one on ones with the goalkeeper as he did. I know he was young when he played for us. It was largely his lack of goals that sent us down

his finishing was woeful .. liverpool away around xmas time 2000 springs to mind, would of put us 2-1 up i think, ended up losing 4-1.

RoboCCFC90

The guy was an A rated standard C-unit!!

fernandopartridge

I think he may have a point there.

In his book, he said older players like Telfer, Williams and Froggatt disliked him and that Williams used to give him a hard time in training.

Good.

Surprised about Froggatt, considering he was out injured for all of Bellamy's time at the club.

Thorny Subject

The guy has a massive chip on his shoulder and it will always be evryone elses fault. IMO 2 things cost us our Premier League status that year, Bell-ends shocking finishing and our delaying bringing hartson in sooner than when we did.

mark82

He has a point about us as a club though. The support is dire at times. Disagree for his reasoning of it though which I believe is part the lack of success and part the lack of a real rivalry.

ajsccfc

He seems a dick at times, but then all the stuff about helping kids in Sierra Leone out of his own pocket makes him more a pantomime villain than one of your evil no redeeming feature types.

SkyblueBazza

There's three things that are of little doubt: -
1. He's rarely popular
2. He's a nasty piece of work
3. He's a bloody good player, let down by injury reasonably early

Users who are viewing this thread