Everyone still confident ? (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Blues have a favourite back in Bowyer,Rotherham games in hand ? A lot has been made about our run in well it starts for real Saturday against Wycombe,I worry too many people are over confident about that game.

Liquid Gold

Yep.

We were fucking shocking tonight but only have to equal blues and Rotherham and we’ll do it.

Hopefully the kick up the arse the manager and players needed.

Covkid1968#

We will win at the weekend and all will be well.......

Ian1779

Blues have a favourite back in Bowyer,Rotherham games in hand ? A lot has been made about our run in well it starts for real Saturday against Wycombe,I worry too many people are over confident about that game.
Rotherham just got dicked at home.

JoshCCFC1987

Was always on the wall tonight we’re always crap after an extended break still doesn’t excuse the embarrassing performance mind but yeah we should still be fine from this point

Great_Expectations

Tonight was shit. Other games and performances have been shit.

We’re a L1/inexperienced squad in a league that’s a significant jump from where we’ve come from. We’re going have more bad than good days.

But the world hasn’t ended and we’re still not going down.

Evo1883

Well yea, it's pretty much as you were and unless blues buy 11 new players they won't get too many points over the next 5 games

no_loyalty

If we don't beat a team like Wycombe, then I think we are fucked.

Covkid1968#

If we don't beat a team like Wycombe, then I think we are fucked.
Potentially this!!! HUGE game coming up. I need to stock up on beer

David O'Day

Yes we'll be find but it does stop floofs like the OP posting weird stuff after every game

SAJ

Typical city fans we need to be realistic. If we win on Saturday there will be those thinking we’re still good enough for the play offs. We only need to be 4th from bottom that’s success this season. From some of the reactions to the result some of our fans seemed to believe we walk all over Luton. 2-0 was actually a good result with that performance. Fact the gap between us and Rotherham widened slightly tonight.

Evo1883

If blues lose tomorrow, we are a game further on and no worse off.. I'm not sure how today's result, along with other results has suddenly turned us into prime relegation fodder

Blues have appointed Lee bowyer, not Sir Alex ferguson, Lee bowyer that took Charlton down

no_loyalty

Preston are dropping like a stone, and they have some difficult games coming up.

Evo1883

And...... After tomorrow we still have the game in hand on blues and Derby

Users who are viewing this thread