Everyone get down the ricoh on saturday (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

As much as I fecking hate SISU and this shit season, the boys have given us some hope.

For the last 4 games at home let's fecking fill the Ricoh and give the boys all our backing now.

There is no excuse now. We can do this, we are playing the teams around us now.

Come CCFC FANS.... be there on Saturday.

Bring the goat
Bring the president
Bring maggie thatcher
Bring Willy Wonker

PUSB

Otis

Be there as usual.

We need a few more armchair fans there to be honest. The usuals will be there as normal. We need those who don't get up so often.

AFCCOVENTRY

We really need to get everyone we can.

This is now the old days of Premiership survival scenario.

Listen to the belief on the radio now.

pusbccfc

I'll be there as usually.
I'll bring me dog!

Oli100

Ticket prices need to be WAY cheaper if we really want a cracking atmosphere to spur our boys on! It's a no brainier that they should reduce them to at least £3 on the last home match against Donny!!

Otis

I'm also bringing Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Dobson, Dewhurst, Crapper, McIntyre, Treadmore and Davitt

Grendel

Ticket prices need to be WAY cheaper if we really want a cracking atmosphere to spur our boys on! It's a no brainier that they should reduce them to at least £3 on the last home match against Donny!!

Why? If we are still in with a chance of staying up then we should have 20,000 there whatever the price - Forest and Norwich would for sure. Time people starting supporting the club away from the armchair.

Oli100

Why? If we are still in with a chance of staying up then we should have 20,000 there whatever the price - Forest and Norwich would for sure. Time people starting supporting the club away from the armchair.
I'm talking about the people who are half passionate about the club,vthe sort of people who will say "shall we go...... No its too expensive" I used to be like that but no I've got a season ticket, it's the best thing that I have done. The way I see it, cheaper tickets or more scouts... ;)

wingy

£15 v Barnsley gained them an extra £20k ,and 2000 more walk up fans to spur the lads on .

Grendel

£15 v Barnsley gained them an extra £20k ,and 2000 more walk up fans to spur the lads on .

I guess they could do a package of the last 4 games for £40 or something like that - still probably get the typical lack-lustre response.

kg82

I thought there was a deal on? Last 5 home games for £75? That's fairly good I thought!

NINOOVCOV

i know you lot will probally not agree but everytime we fill the ricoh we lose, its not going to be as easy as we think, great result in the end tonight though, even though the ref should have sent one of their players for being the last man that led to our pen, i think im getting a syndrome or something, i don't trust refs anymore, they seem to be victimising Cov.......

kg82

i know you lot will probally not agree but everytime we fill the ricoh we lose, its not going to be as easy as we think, great result in the end tonight though, even though the ref should have sent one of their players for being the last man that led to our pen, i think im getting a syndrome or something, i don't trust refs anymore, they seem to be victimising Cov.......

I would actually agree with that about big crowds up the Ricoh!

Otis

Can we all not sit in the mall, leave only 5,000 fans actually in the stadium, wait til City score and then start sneaking into our seats one by one until all 20,000 are in the ground and hope the players don't notice?

Baggsy being one of the 5,000 though.

torchomatic

When's the kids for a quid game? I got an email about that.

Users who are viewing this thread