Everton spurs (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Sympathise with the player as anybody who's broken an ankle or leg knows only too well the pain involved. I had a double ankle break 6 years ago, 2 ops and pin and rod holding it in place. 5 months off work. So his career may be over ?

To be honest (not assuming your financial position/health care) he will get some off the best care possible due to his/the clubs money. Private surgeon/rehab etc, not NHS, so should be back relatively quickly.

bringbackrattles

To be honest (not assuming your financial position/health care) he will get some off the best care possible due to his/the clubs money. Private surgeon/rehab etc, not NHS, so should be back relatively quickly.
Good point. I got looked after at Walsgrave Hospital on the NHS but no complaints they were great. But it was 5 months of nightmare to be honest, tablets to help with pain, injections to stop a blood clot forming, leg in plaster, then on crutches. Anytime I see or hear about similar injuries I think to myself poor bastard !

Nick

Administrator
Ref card overturned

Makes the ref and var who were both justifying it look a bit silly.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Son Heung-min reaction to Andre Gomes' horror injury 'over the top' claims Stan Collymore

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1200036/Andre-Gomes-horror-injury-Son-Heung-min-Stan-Collymore-Tottenham-Everton

But Collymore is a knob.

How you can say someone reaction is over the top is beyond me. People react in different ways. Some people are quite sqeamish. Serge Aurier had to be subbed he was so upset. Peter Schmeichel was sick when he witnessed Buusty's leg.

stupot07

They have just said var didn't overturn the red because they saw that because of the outcome son was endangering the player.

They are making it up as they go along
That's absolute nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ccfc92

But Collymore is a knob.

How you can say someone reaction is over the top is beyond me. People react in different ways. Some people are quite sqeamish. Serge Aurier had to be subbed he was so upset. Peter Schmeichel was sick when he witnessed Buusty's leg.

He is indeed.

I watched the video apparently showing Gomes' ankle being popped back in, stuff like that doesn't really effect me. If I saw it happen in front of me, idk how I would react.

chiefdave

Ref card overturned

Makes the ref and var who were both justifying it look a bit silly.
They're digging themselves into a deeper and deeper hole out of an absolute refusal to admit their might be a problem with the system.

Everyone could see the red was wrong yet they released a statement defending it and have now overturned it. Complete and utter shambles.

PurpleBin

Collymore is to football what Katie Hopkins is to society.

Say the opposite to what everyone else thinks for maximum exposure and shock.

Paul Anthony

They're digging themselves into a deeper and deeper hole out of an absolute refusal to admit their might be a problem with the system.

Everyone could see the red was wrong yet they released a statement defending it and have now overturned it. Complete and utter shambles.

More and more, it looks like they're using it to justify decisions, rather than looking to make corrections. At least in this case, for once, someone has taken a good dose of common sense. Not that it ever should have got to that point.

It's going to cost some team a lot of money, in the end. Can see it deciding the league, or who stays up or gets relegated.

Users who are viewing this thread