Everton Hummel (1 Viewer)

Corrado

Everton fans are in meltdown with the rumour is Hummel will be making their kits next season - apparently they are now likened to a League 1 team because of it, and laughable that Liverpool get Nike and hey have to have Hummel.

How very sad

chiefdave

Saw them kicking off about this last night. Few people pointed out to them what a good job they'd done with our kits.

Umbro, which they have at the moment, is hardly a prestige brand these days, and the reason they are changing is Umbro have messed up getting the kits on sale.

Would much rather have Hummel and bespoke kits than Puma, Nike etc and get something a Sunday league team could also be wearing.

Liquid Gold

Our Hummel kits are brilliant, Id on't know what they're complaining about. THey will get something much better than Nake crap.

Liverpool will have an exclusive design each year but that design will then become a template which any Sunday league team can have 12 months down the line.

PurpleBin

Fuckin hell. Everton fans are beyond embarrassing. They have a real group of bitter fans that whinge and complain about everything.
Two examples spring to mind;

Ronald Koeman posted a picture of his Christmas tree on Twitter. It happened to be red (or lots of red decorations) and they literally went mental making local news.

Jordan Pickford was gifted a games console (think it was Xbox) and it happened to be red. Again, picture on Twitter...again, they went mental.

I know people don't like Liverpool but the Ev take it to mental levels. Last year a few of their main pubs down on County Road were full of blues watching the UCL final with loads in Spurs shirts. Year before, same with Madrid. The other year they were applauding Man City goals against them because it meant Liverpool were further from the title.

I know a load of Everton and they're sound but chrirst they've got some absolute divvies who support them

Covstu

The jealousy of the reds is unbelievable but they have always thought themselves their equals but clearly stuck in the 80s

Covkid1968#

Fuckin hell. Everton fans are beyond embarrassing. They have a real group of bitter fans that whinge and complain about everything.

Ronald Koeman posted a picture of his Christmas tree on Twitter. It happened to be red (or lots of red decorations) and they literally went mental making local news.

Jordan Pickford was gifted a games console (think it was Xbox) and it happened to be red. Again, picture on Twitter...again, they went mental.

I know people don't like Liverpool but the Ev take it to mental levels. Last year a few of their main pubs down on County Road were full of blues watching the UCL final with loads in Spurs shirts. Year before, same with Madrid. The other year they were applauding Man City goals against them because it meant Liverpool were further from the title.

I know a load of Everton and they're sound but chrirst they've got some absolute divvies who support them
They are hilarious....my family had a pub in Walton and my Uncle used to get shite for wearing red socks. In the end he just wore one red and one blue to keep everyone happy.

They are talking about ‘decoupling’ from Liverpool because they say it’s no longer a derby game and the reds are ruining the game!!!! Everyone’s fault but their own !!!! Other half’s a blue and the Merseyside Derby is banned in our house.

Generally Evertonians are sound....But they go too far with the Juve flags and the mock pushing over a wall actions a minority do... we got shafted by the ban after Heysal but It doesn’t make us bitter. The days of a warm fuzzy friendly feeling between the 2 clubs has long gone.

Sky_Blue_Daz

upload_2020-1-12_14-34-38.jpeg Would love it if they brought out the training top oggys got on

wingy

Yeah but Liverpool are like Wasps to them
Literally.

Users who are viewing this thread