Ever sat there and thought "I could easily play for this club.." (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueArmy12

I would love to see public trials great way to get good potential in. What would you bring to this football club...

Gaz

Today I sat there and thought I could quite easily go home and not watch this crap.

Skyblueloyal

I bet when I played football 20 years ago the Sunday team I played in would have given todays sqaud a good game. But think we would have embarssed ourselves by smoking on the pitch at halftime.

Marty

Think of David Bell without the injury problems, can't run for shite but can whip in a decent cross. :p

AlexJohnson93

Would be a decent way to boost the coffers as well.

They do this in nearly all sports in America. The teams will charge like $50 for the trial and then maybe one or two get asked to come to some First Team Training.

Nick

Administrator
I'd put in some great tackles and get the crowd going with some nasty 50/50's. Then kiss the badge when I score, run the length of the pitch high fiving the fans then have to come off because I was knackered.

pusbccfc

I play sunday league football and being 100% serious, I can put a better cross in than Hussey...

Black6Osprey

I think I'd do pretty well for the first 15 minutes and then I'd be so knackered I'd lose the ball and couldn't be arsed to get it back, so I would probably fit in well with this squad.

Macca

Today I sat there and thought I could quite easily go home and not watch this crap.

I will be sitting at home thinking I didn t have to sit through this crap next home game unless I cheer the feck up by then

Macca

I played football at university. We were pretty handy but once in a while we would play a local non league side. The difference in ability was huge. City may be poor but only in relation to their professional opponents

SkyBlueArmy12

It might well be "Professional" football but I play in the UCL league and I've seen people come through the ranks who could play just as good if not better football then we played today. Even in our league we still have the desire to want to win second balls and feel proud to play for our local club which is at a good standard, I don't get that passion from our lads, I feel it's all very half-hearted and "I can't be bothered" attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread