Evening with Harry Redknapp (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
NEWS: Sky Blues to host 'An Evening with Harry Redknapp'

Large

Decent again for people who like listening to others speak, the Keegan one seemed a success.

Adge

Yeah-just seen that. Might get along to that. Always good value is Arry!

Last edited:

Adge

And on his table will be Crouchy, Nico Granjcar and Herman Hreidarsson!

Captain Dart

before you buy tickets, I would encourage people read the small print.....

"Harry will be appearing from his car, where people can ask him questions where he will be hanging out of the window"

:)
To be fair if they brought a car into the room and he presented the chat like that it would be a hoot.

CJ_covblaze

Adge

Can I come with you @Adge ? Promise I wont tell Tim ;)
He he! We’ll have tea at his house first-only a cuppa mind remember, and then head up there after. I’ll keep you informed:emoji_thumbsup:

rob9872

Harry would be entertaining but not sure what CCFC related material he'd have. I'm going to one in March at the Warwick Hilton - £50 a head for a similar night in support of Leamington FC, but the speaker is Ron Atkinson. Really looking forward to it.

covross

Unable to attend this due to work commitments but would love to ask ‘Arry who the footballer was that hit him with the ball in the infamous training ground video. I’ve heard rumours of different footballers mainly Chris Burchill, but if anyone can get the answer from the man himself would be appreciated

The Great Eastern

Unable to attend this due to work commitments but would love to ask ‘Arry who the footballer was that hit him with the ball in the infamous training ground video. I’ve heard rumours of different footballers mainly Chris Burchill, but if anyone can get the answer from the man himself would be appreciated
That was a quality bit of tv !

ccfcway

doesn't appeal to me at all. Don't get why it has a CCFC badge on it and refers to "popular former player and manager"

Showed this to 5 non CCFC fans who all said the same thing "when did he play for and manager Coventry ?

Nick

Administrator
Did anybody go? Looks quite busy from the images.

I think for the next one we should chip in and pay @hill83 to go and ask his questions.

Johnnythespider

doesn't appeal to me at all. Don't get why it has a CCFC badge on it and refers to "popular former player and manager"

Showed this to 5 non CCFC fans who all said the same thing "when did he play for and manager Coventry ?
I would have thought the badge is to make people aware that this event is being run by ccfc not the arena or our landlords.

rob9872

I know one woman who loved it, and said it was the best night she'd had for ages.

It was his missus, who got to enjoy "An evening without Harry Redknapp"
Makes the internet coffee joke look top notch :)

Users who are viewing this thread