Video Evan Eghosa signs new Coventry City contract! ✍️ (1 Viewer)

larry_david

One that MR praised this pre season. With him, Obikwu and Moore signing in the last few days, an interesting one to keep an eye on. Wonder if Batanwi is next (and how bad is his injury)

cstring82

One that MR praised this pre season. With him, Obikwu and Moore signing in the last few days, an interesting one to keep an eye on. Wonder if Batanwi is next (and how bad is his injury)
He’s been one who when I’ve watch think he’s decent, but it didn’t look good when he went down and couldn’t move his leg

cstring82

Those that regularly watch the U21s, what’s your verdict?
Only seen about five games from last season and last night, didn’t think he was as young as he is (17/18?) for his performances given the age difference for the step up.
I think he’ll be in with a shout if he keeps going for the first team

Covcraig@bury

I really like Evan , he’s got something about him and I just hope he can achieve his goal of first team regular even off the bench . Good luck young man #playupEvan 👍

CDK

Yes I wish the young lad the best of luck on his new contract will be interesting to see if any these youngsters make more of impression than the likes of Bapaga who always had good reviews .

skyblueelephant76

Yes I wish the young lad the best of luck on his new contract will be interesting to see if any these youngsters make more of impression than the likes of Bapaga who always had good reviews .
Bapaga was on trial at Huddersfield and played in a couple of friendlies last month. Don't know if he's still there.

Users who are viewing this thread