Euston (1 Viewer)

davebow87

Who is travelling by train tomorrow? I arrive at euston at 2.30. Might have a drink or two....

Otis

Who is travelling by train tomorrow? I arrive at euston at 2.30. Might have a drink or two....

Ohh bugger! Just realised I am going to Euston tomorrow, but not for the game. 2.30 train.

Will all you rowdy, sweaty, great unwashed, fat City fans get another train please. Thanking you kindly.

Ashdown1

Ohh bugger! Just realised I am going to Euston tomorrow, but not for the game. 2.30 train.

Will all you rowdy, sweaty, great unwashed, fat City fans get another train please. Thanking you kindly.

You going busking or just plain begging this time Otis ??

Ashdown1

Euston is full of cracking little boozers, especially if you like a decent pint of real ale ! Try the 'Euston Tap' for a start !

Ashdown1

The Bree Louise................another cracking proper drinkers pub ! No more than about 400 yards from the Station.

theferret

Arriving about 11.30. Will probably head for Camden Town and then back into Covent Garden later on. Could get messy.

simple_simon

We will all come in and say hello tomorrow, you will be ok, drinking from 11 then onto the 2.30 train, try and save 12 seats for us?

Otis

You going busking or just plain begging this time Otis ??

It's for the little starlet. 12 times down in London in the last month alone. Tomorrow she has a casting for a Norwegian TV commercial. She gets to dress up in super hero costume and be Hit Girl!

Things we do for our kids eh.

Ashdown1

It's for the little starlet. 12 times down in London in the last month alone. Tomorrow she has a casting for a Norwegian TV commercial. She gets to dress up in super hero costume and be Hit Girl!

Things we do for our kids eh.

I always knew you would crack stardom one way or another mate, I thought it maybe through your own wit but it seems it will come your way via your loins....ooh Er !

Users who are viewing this thread