European championships 2020 thread (3 Viewers)

David O'Day

He’s not turned up again today.

is the first game of the season Spurs v Man City imagine if he scores the winner😂

Levy isn't someone you want to try and force into anything.

He needs to sack his brother and get a proper agent

SkyBlue_Bear83

Glad to see jack grealish acting in a professional and disciplined way so far after some jibes about his lack of discipline, very poor behaviour from the England captain.

Terry Gibson's perm

Levy isn't someone you want to try and force into anything.

He needs to sack his brother and get a proper agent

Levy might struggle a bit this time, the fans aren’t going to be happy with it dragging on until the last seconds of deadline day and the money not being reinvested.

David O'Day

Levy might struggle a bit this time, the fans aren’t going to be happy with it dragging on until the last seconds of deadline day and the money not being reinvested.

Not a chance, Man City pay what Levy wants or he doesn't go.

all this being a big baby by Kane is just turning fans against him and hardening the Spurs resolve.

COV

all this being a big baby by Kane is just turning fans against him and hardening the Spurs resolve.

I don’t ever recall Levy backing down to anyone, it will be quite the battle

Terry Gibson's perm

Levy will then be stuck with an unhappy player, I can see why Kane doesn’t want to be there they are not likely to win much under their eighth choice manager and a man who plays really boring football. Kane should have a real agent who would not have got him stuck at the club.

David O'Day

Levy will then be stuck with an unhappy player, I can see why Kane doesn’t want to be there they are not likely to win much under their eighth choice manager and a man who plays really boring football. Kane should have a real agent who would not have got him stuck at the club.
levy won't care, never does

Grendel

Yeah either Man City pays what Levy wants or he doesn't go

And when he goes - which he will - to stop another ostrich egg landing on your head after the Wolves U 23 humiliation you will just say that’s the fee he wanted

COV

And when he goes - which he will - to stop another ostrich egg landing on your head after the Wolves U 23 humiliation you will just say that’s the fee he wanted

I actually haven't seen what kind of money they're talking about for Kane- if they've bid £100m for Grealish then whats Kane- £120m?

Bugsy

I actually haven't seen what kind of money they're talking about for Kane- if they've bid £100m for Grealish then whats Kane- £120m?

If Grealish is worth 100m which he isn't then Kane is easily worth a 200m player

Grendel

Levy says not a penny below £160m

COV

If Grealish is worth 100m which he isn't then Kane is easily worth a 200m player

I think thats what Man City have bid, £100m (for Grealish).

Over a quarter of a billion on two players, plus wages- going rate maybe but it seems unreal

Grendel

I've always quite admired him for never caving on price- will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Yeah it was admirable when he rejected a Chelsea for Modric then took less

CCFCSteve

Levy’s a funny one. He’s managed to cultivate a great reputation as a tough negotiator, and the Bale deal in particular was good. But then he’s pushed for too much for some players, they’ve stayed longer, wound down contract and Spurs got a lot less than they should’ve (Eriksen). Overpaid for some players unproven in Prem and then also played ‘hardball’ with selling clubs for established players which meant he missed out on Grealish for around 30-40m. By all accounts they could’ve had Maddison for a couple plus add ons but dragged his feet and Norwich got in first.

Sometimes you need to just get the deal done and I think Kane’s situation is one of those. I reckon he’ll be gone by deadline day. Surely there’s some decent city players Spurs could take as part of the deal

Evo1883

Pickford had a nightmare on his Everton return ..taken off at half time 3 nil down having made a massive balls up

no_loyalty

Kane to Man City deal close to completion allegedly, £120M plus add ons.

Grendel

I was told about his Kenny Jackett obsession and wanting Robins sacked alright

I’m highlighting this as this was one of several early posts when you lied and pretended you were not ring of steel and attempted to assume a new identity

it’s confirmed you are a liar

So in the words of your spineless counterpart O Drivel - say sorry to the whole of this forum

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread