Europa Final: Villarreal v Man Utd (1 Viewer)

Frostie

They don't half exaggerate the severity of tackles these days Jesus wept

Yep. And then we all have to wait 2-3mins whilst they check if they can 'upgrade' the card from yellow to red. The time is never added on at the end either.

TomRad85

They don't half exaggerate the severity of tackles these days Jesus wept
These commentators are arseholes. Desperate for Villareal to get a soft red or Utd to get a soft penalty.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Been very poor. Villareal no ambition...have hardly looked to get at utd’s average at best central defenders. Utd very little quality from Fernandez or pogba on the ball. Rashford incredibly wasteful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

Been very poor. Villareal no ambition...have hardly looked to get at utd’s average at best central defenders. Utd very little quality from Fernandez or pogba on the ball. Rashford incredibly wasteful.

Villarreal have seemed fatigued since half time.

lifeskyblue

They're really going to have to bring in stopping the clock into the once great game of football.

How much of the last 10mins actually been played? Both sides ‘happy ‘ for pens and happy to waste tome

Liquid Gold

Those pens were boring. Being too strict about keepers being on their line means they struggle to get near half on them

skyblue1991

Interviewer: Unai, congratulations! What are your thoughts on the game?
Emery: First of all good ebening...

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Mcbean

Was just a kick around - De Gea looked uninterested in saving anything

didn’t we have a game where our goalie Murphy ? Had to score a penalty and we ended up in double figures - but won

best thing about it is my mate paid £27 to watch and I saw it for free on YouTube 😀

D

Deleted member 11652

Not realy sure why you would play 90+ mins without making a change. let a lone trying to pay extra time. You could see the team was burnt out.

To not take De Gea off before the shootout was criminal as well

SBAndy

didn’t we have a game where our goalie Murphy ? Had to score a penalty and we ended up in double figures - but won

best thing about it is my mate paid £27 to watch and I saw it for free on YouTube 😀

Was against Burton in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy. Won 10-9 if I’m not mistaken.

D

Deleted member 11652

I thought Murphy had to take one so I thought it was at least 11 unless he was within the 10

He took the 11th but we had missed one previously and they of course missed 2 so it finished 10-9 iirc. I think wood missed ours?

ccfc92

Yeah Burton in the JPT I think.

Users who are viewing this thread