Europa Final: Villarreal v Man Utd (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 11652

You reckon he was the difference between France winning it and not? Someone else could've taken his place in the team and they'd have been no worse off in terms of talent.

Did yous see his goal in the final and his performances throughout the whole thing actually?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Did yous see his goal in the final and his performances throughout the whole thing actually?

Yep. Watched the entire tournament. Did he make it into the team of the tournament? So he scored a goal in the final. Mario Gotze scored the only goal in a World Cup Final and thus could actually be said to a World Cup winner. So did Andreas Brehme. Geoff Hurst scored a hat-trick in one and he was only there because of an injury to Jimmy Greaves. These are decent players but hardly legends of the game.

He could (and should be for the amount he's paid) be one of the best midfielders around and running every game he plays. Instead he has one good game in 10 and spends the rest of the time strutting about. Surely he should be starting every game for Man U - he's not.

Nick

Administrator
That dive from that Man Utd player was shocking, where he turned him and then went down far too late.

ccfc92

They're a deluded joke club with deluded joke fan accounts on twitter.

It's cringey and funny to watch all at once.

Sick Boy

I've read some quality shite on twitter.

It's the self entitled tone to everything to do with "the super 6".

I guess that's the modern Prem/Fifa/Social media world we live in.
Personally I don’t even consider them football fans.

Frostie

United fans man... Wtf!?

This 'fan' account has 143k followers & he's filling people's timelines with this type of utterly deplorable content.
Sadly many are in complete agreement too.

Literally may as well have typed "I'm not racist but..." 😡😔

Users who are viewing this thread