Euro qualifiers 2024 (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

I thought Southgate didn’t pick players because of their fo….nevermind

Totally comparible
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Evo1883

England clearly seeing more of the ball but have had 4 shots with 69% of the ball .. a 0.07 XG

1ccfc

I know people don’t like to admit it but Croatia were the better side five years ago. We started with Dele Alli and Ashley Young in midfield!

Previous England managers weren’t even getting us on the plane.
In the second half Croatia started finding space out wide. By not responding, Southgate allowed them back into the game. If someone had offered us a WC semi against Croatia and a 1 nil HT lead would you'd have taken it, or thought Croatia are better than us, I don’t fancy that?

Otis

In the second half Croatia started finding space out wide. By not responding, Southgate allowed them back into the game. If someone had offered us a WC semi against Croatia and a 1 nil HT lead would you'd have taken it, or thought Croatia are better than us, I don’t fancy that?
We were much,much better than them that first half I recall and should have been at least 2 goals up.

Second half we were clueless though and defended too deep.

Brighton Sky Blue

That was one thing, but his ultra defensive mindset really did cost the Euro final.

ccfc922

I bet all the plonkers with Ukrainian flags outside their home in England are screaming at the tele for them to win this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sky Blue Harry H

Missed opportunity for Maddison today - however good his current form for Spurs he’s looked well off it today
It was the boring tw*ts behind him - particularly Chilwell who kept passing backwards - stopping any momentum. If taking Maddison and Bellingham off is Southgate's solution - it's a no from me.

Otis

I bet all the nonces with Ukrainian flags outside their home in England are screaming at the tele for them to win this.
Why are a nonce having a Ukrainian flag flying outside your home?

I know many people who took Ukrainians in and it was a way of showing other Ukrainians there were their kith and kin close by

We didn't have a flag flying, but did take in a Ukrainian family. Stayed with us for a year

oscillatewildly

Why are a nonce having a Ukrainian flag flying outside your home?

I know many people who took Ukrainians in and it was a way of showing other Ukrainians there were their kith and kin close by

We didn't have a flag flying, but did take in a Ukrainian family. Stayed with us for a year
Come on, Otis, get off the fence - One minute you're in bed with the Russians, the next Ukraine.

Users who are viewing this thread